Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Keyboard Switches?

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Which keyboard switches do you prefer?
I prefer a clicky sound like mxcherry blue switches but I also like red switches for minecraft.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I honestly do not even care. A keyboard is a keyboard. You're gonna put those headphones which block the sound of it anyways so... It's basically a waste of money. At least in my opinion.

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Mechanical keyboard switches are always better than membrane keyboards as the chances of the keyboard registering the click wrongly or not registering the click is completely reduced. They also have key rollover feature which most of membrane keyboards lack. And who doesn't like that smooth and noisy clicks. Also I like cherry brown keys.

Last edited:

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
I refer brown and red switches I think they sound great

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Mechanical keyboard switches are always better than membrane keyboards as the chances of the keyboard registering the click wrongly is almost fully reduced.
The fuck you talking about?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I have had the displeasure of using MX browns, and when I got my current keyboard (Gamakay K61 with Gateron Yellows (pretty sure they are prelubed)), I love the sound and feel of them!

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
The fuck you talking about?
Edited a little but there is nothing wrong in whatever I said. Consider doing a research on the different types of keyboards.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Edited a little but there is nothing wrong in whatever I said. Consider doing a research on the different types of keyboards.
A membrane keyboard can't "register the click wrongly", less your keyboard is broken somehow. One google search tells you all you need to know. "Mechanical keyboards have smoother switch actuation, give better feedback, and have key rollover."