Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted /key, /collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami08

IGN
yami08
Minecraft Username:
yami08​

What is your suggestion's title?
/key, /collector​

Suggestion Details:
when you do /keys everything that is with the collector folds out of inventory if u don't have enough space , sometimes there are so many stuff and it's impossible to take all of them without lose, so my suggestion is to add sort thing when u do /keys it should show you what stuff you have in collector like: keys-69 tnt-420 and ores-69420 so when you do /keys u can choice keys,TNT,and ores click on it and take out from /keys that way you don't lose stuff from it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
by adding this sort thing people will not lose good stuff from /keys they also can keep unwanted thing in /keys so they don't waste time to take it out and trash it like: ores and tnt's​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
I kinda see it as a great suggestion, but I will stay neutral for now

ZyekGodzilla

Minecraft Username:
yami08​

/key, /collector​

Suggestion Details:
when you do /keys everything that is with the collector folds out of inventory if u don't have enough space , sometimes there are so many stuff and it's impossible to take all of them without lose, so my suggestion is to add sort thing when u do /keys it should show you what stuff you have in collector like: keys-69 tnt-420 and ores-69420 so when you do /keys u can choice keys,TNT,and ores click on it and take out from /keys that way you don't lose stuff from it​

by adding this sort thing people will not lose good stuff from /keys they also can keep unwanted thing in /keys so they don't waste time to take it out and trash it like: ores and tnt's​
I Honestly Think This Is A Great Idea Because I Couldn't Take The Stuff In My Chest Lost Everything In Collector And Its Frustrating Because All Your Hard Work Goes Away And Get Clear Lagged Even If The Server Didn't Clear Lag.

ZyekGodzilla

Minecraft Username:
yami08​

/key, /collector​

Suggestion Details:

I Love Your Idea So Its A +1

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
I agree with ZyekGodzilla ZyekGodzilla +1 from me :>

Manchurian

Banned
IGN
Manchurian
Yea this is great idea I will give this
+1/UPVOTE.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello yami08,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● A better idea will be is to make all important stuffs like Keys, Lucky mining boxes, Gem boxes are prioritized to be picked up first when you do /keys because sometimes there are so many bombs and you still didn't get the keys or other important items.​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, yami08​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented on the most recent reset.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.