Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kewl Suggestion(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trident

Addicted Member
Will Be Using The Provide Suggestion Template.

Q 1) What is your suggestion?

A 1) - Add mob bosses that spawn either randomly or forced spawned by a player
by right-clicking his "bone" in the warzone.
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - Factions and sbd and sbf (forgotten)
Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - Specific mob bosses should have a very low chance of dropping gkit gems, But if it don't spawn,
it should alternatively spawn other rare items like custom enchanted armor, scrolls, item nametags ect..

Q 69) Extra information
A 69) - These items can either be bought of the server shop, or rarely won from vote, rare and ultra crates.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
First of all, great idea with a boss system.

Even the gem function could be cool, like you killled a lot of bosses ( spawned like 1 boss / hour with a message in the chat )
and it's like on other faction servers that the 3 guys with the most damage would get some special items / gems where they can buy some very epic stuff.

( maybe even make the MobEgg Boss buyable in the shop for like 20 million + ) for like a Even or something like this.

- Get a yes from me :)

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Skyblock is not meant to be a PvP server, so BIG no from me

Kristiann

Addicted Member
Since skyblock is mostly building and grinding, this would add a nice flavour to the gameplay, I think that this is a pretty good idea.

Worgon

add this because skyblock gets boring if u have maxed god gear and all that stuff
so thats a YES from me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Trident

Trident

Addicted Member
As said above, it's boring when you have every grinder. god gear and unlimited amounts of money. I'm honestly expecting a sbd reset or some new tight updates.

N

NobleBlood911

Yo UltimateSpectral!

Thank you for your suggestion. Firstly, I would like to say that this was a very querky and unique suggestion.

I do actually think this is a very cool idea. However, we have to think whether it is doable. This would require a lot of coding and effort to make sure that the specific mob spawns from a specific block after a certain click. Also, by Mob Bosses I assume you mean Ender Dragon, Wither, etc. If you think about game balancing it would just make it too OP and people would be killed easily.

Unfortunately, I will not accept this suggestion because it would destroy game balancing.

Kind Regards,

NobleBlood911
Jartex Network Helper

Suggestions Team

Status
Not open for further replies.