Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kenny's Introduction Thread

Kenny

Hello JartexNetwork Community,

As I've been waiting for my forums account to become approved on the website, I have been working on a decent but simple introduction. So here is the introduction I've been keeping for a bit now.

Kenny, that's what most people called me all my life except in Kindergarten, they use to call me four eyes. But don't worry I had a better insult, I called them pea brain. I've been introduced into the world of vulgar language through a decently well known streamer and content creator, also known as Syndicate. I've started to watch him back when he started a series also known as Mianite. That's what really got me into the gaming community. Though the only videogames I really play these days are Minecraft, Dragonfable, and GTA: San Andreas. But yeah that's pretty much all my life.

I understand that I did not include an age or any specifics on my personal life, the the truth is, I'm an open book if you get to know me. Pretty much all you need to know about me is that I am an 18 year old, I despise of the school system in America, I love all animals but not all insects, and I have a simple goal in life. That goal is to be surrounded by those who respect others and those who stay true to themselves. But as for specifics about me alone, the follow list shows you what I've done in the past years.
  • I watch a decent amount of anime, but has since reduced due to school work
  • I've played Minecraft for about 3-4 years without counting playtime on cracked accounts
  • I have a pet fish named Ralph that I bought from a Asian supermarket
  • I use to play Table Tennis for my school
  • I have an obsession with nature photography
  • I've lived in New York all my life (hopefully this will change within the next year)
  • I'm also obsessed with everything Harry Potter

Side Note: If you have any questions for me and why I joined the community, please feel free to ask away down below. Any inappropriate questions will be ignored. If you're the administrator that approved my forums account, I thank you.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy it here at Jartex!
I'm hoping to see you as a community member soon ;)