Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD /keepinventory command

Minecraft Username:
SuperSavageGuys

What is the suggestion about?
/keepinventory command

Description:
well /keepinventory is quite good as u might notice there are lots of ppl who got tp trap, fall into the void, etc. So this help people not to lose there stuff when they die.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help JN to get some profit since this command is quite good that it shouldnt be in crate or other which the command need to be paid irl money(paypal,etc).

Djcougar

Addicted Member
-1 The there is a general risk of losing your inventories. That’s why you have player vaults. You should never be carrying something valuable on you unless your using it currently.

__xSnaplex__

For me, it's a -1
REASONS:
1. What about pvp'ing u won't lose ur stuff which is a waste of time for the person who u pvp'd
2. If u get tp trapped u should record it and post it on the forums
3. It's not really a reason but it would honestly make the server worse

ACTIVE MEMBER ON THE JARTEX COMMUNITY

If u would like to contact me
My discord is: xSnaplex#1194

My in-game name is __xSnaplex__

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
SuperSavageGuys

What is the suggestion about?
/keepinventory command

Description:
well /keepinventory is quite good as u might notice there are lots of ppl who got tp trap, fall into the void, etc. So this help people not to lose there stuff when they die.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help JN to get some profit since this command is quite good that it shouldnt be in crate or other which the command need to be paid irl money(paypal,etc).
Hey! S SuperSavageGuys I'll say -1 you always have the risk of loosing your valuable stuff while carrying them around, about the Tpa kill it's easy to not loose your stuff, just store everything at your /pv's.
/keepinventory would not be fair for those doing pvp without that command. It would be more like an unfair command.
But cool idea :p

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, SuperSavageGuys​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Keep inventory does not fit in this gamemode.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo