Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Keep player statistics/leaderboards on all gamemodes after resets

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Keep player statistics/leaderboards on all gamemodes after resets

Description:
Simple. After every reset, our stats won't reset.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
We the grinders will be able to make huge goals and larger win streaks and it will motivate us because we are not sure when there will be a reset but for sure we know that we will lose our stats and we will have to reach the stats we made before the resets again.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Neutral - Most seasons for the gamemodes last around 3 months which is long enough to grind some impressive stats in my opinion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
BabbyXD BabbyXD xTappinq xTappinq yeah but, What if we want to hit a bigger goal like 90k?

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Changed to a +1. But I think your global stats should only appear as a /stats thing, and not the ones on the scoreboard on the right of the screen.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
-1, everyone needs to get a chance to try and get to the leaderboards, that's how it motivates people. If the stats remain the same it'll be boring for other player and they will most likely lose interest in playing.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1, I'm not grinding against players taking day off school to grind Skywars.
Statistics need updates every once in a while, watching the same players up there will be boring.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • All the gamemodes that reset every +-3 months will have a complete stat whipe.
  • We have no intention of resetting Minigames anytime soon, or ever at all. This current reset was needed so we could have a solid base of how the minigames work behind the scenes and we are going to keep on expanding on the these current versions.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo