Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Keep our server clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamL

Minecraft Username:
GrahamL​

What is the suggestion about?
Keep our server clean​

Description:
I am a faction player, I play faction and when I use the wild command, I see the server, it is very dirty, littered with blocks everywhere, nobody can build a base, they will have to spend a long time to clean the land and build a base, and somebody don't have much time to do that, so they don't want to play faction. What I am suggesting about is keeping our server clean by mining the blocks on the surface where it doesn't belong. And creating this NPC who gives out rewards when you clean enough blocks on the surface. There are also holes on the ground, I think the players should full up the holes with the blocks that belongs there. If there are rewards people will want to do stuff to keep our server clean.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More people will build base and come play Factions, so Faction players could have better competition, and JartexNetwork can earn more money if more players come and play Faction, it will also keep our server clean.​

Extra Information:
I really want to keep our Faction server clean, but I have bad stuff so I want better stuff, so it also benefits people who have bad stuff, and wants to keep the Faction server clean.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 its a pointless idea and nobody will do it because they have better stuff to do

The_W

Addicted Member

1. I assume you talked about the area 1k-3k from the spawn. There's a lot of player activity within that relatively small area, so it's normal if it's messy. Try to walk further from spawn (around 5k-7k from spawn, but not too close to borders) and you will see a lot of untouched areas and also more rare to meet other players.
2. Factions is supposed to be like a battleground, and it just make no sense if you are trying to make it clean. People can just grief it whenever they want and like vortex91 vortex91 said above, there are other better things to do.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
-1 Reasons Stated Above by community members. chocz700 chocz700 requesting for a denial!

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GrahamL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.