Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP KB Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

SowzzX

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SowzzYoutube

What is the suggestion about?
KB Modifier

Description:
As for now, in sumo on the practice gamemode you get sent out flying when pvping. I suggest that there should be a kb modifier on sumo. This kb modifier will reduce the vertical knockback so you dont get sent out flying as of right now.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the kb on sumo way more consistent and will make it more enjoyable.

AahadZePro

You're basically killing comboes in sumo, that is exactly how you win a sumo match, by hitting a person while he takes vertical knockback to hit him much further.
This Kb modifier would basically turn sumo into a pot pvp battle

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SowzzX

SowzzX

Addicted Member
You're basically killing comboes in sumo, that is exactly how you win a sumo match, by hitting a person while he takes vertical knockback to hit him much further.
This Kb modifier would basically turn sumo into a pot pvp battle
Nope, the knockback at the moment sends one flying off with about two hits. Its inconsistent and a way different experience than actual sumo.

AahadZePro

Nope, the knockback at the moment sends one flying off with about two hits. Its inconsistent and a way different experience than actual sumo.
From my limited playing of sumo, this is a pretty rare and lucky hit that you can only pull off if you sacrifice a w tap at the start of the game to be able to hit someone a second time. (Imagine both players holding only w at the start of the game and clicking, both hit each other at exactly the same time. If one player w taps and the other doesn't, the player that does not w tap can come within range of hitting the other players feet or legs whereas the player that w tapped cant because he lost his speed)
The fact of the matter is that kb is a part of the game that is meant to be inconsistent and luck based. A large part of sumo is how lucky you get with knockback.
I have no idea what "real sumo" is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SowzzX

SowzzX

Addicted Member
From my limited playing of sumo, this is a pretty rare and lucky hit that you can only pull off if you sacrifice a w tap at the start of the game to be able to hit someone a second time. (Imagine both players holding only w at the start of the game and clicking, both hit each other at exactly the same time. If one player w taps and the other doesn't, the player that does not w tap can come within range of hitting the other players feet or legs whereas the player that w tapped cant because he lost his speed)
The fact of the matter is that kb is a part of the game that is meant to be inconsistent and luck based. A large part of sumo is how lucky you get with knockback.
I have no idea what "real sumo" is.
I'm sorry fam, I play sumo ranked with high elo on other servers. Listen, w tapping isnt even a thing here. All you do is hold w. You go straight flying when you get hit? It's inconsistent as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.