Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Kareoke Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Event Title
Kareoke Changes​

Event Description
Okay so we all know that there are two types of Kareoke's, Themed and Non-Themed. Personally I prefer the Non-Themed kareoke's as it allows diversity in the event.

Jartex has grown a lot in recent months and Kateoke is the traditional event that is held every month. My "suggestion" is to make it so more players are able to win.

For example, Currently only the participants who have the best performances win, We can have this which would be Staff-Only votes and we can also add another category of the "Funniest" performance in which donators can vote (To prevent vote boosting and minimizing it). This would allow to have 6 winners, 3 from best performances and 3 from funniest.​

Why should we implement this Event?
This would add some diversity to the Kareoke and allow players to have some sort of say in the event.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Will be useful for blazetharkidrs because everyone will vote -1 for his singing and perfomance

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
"Funniest" performance
Why is this even here when K KUG_SiberKong and Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce are not there 😔

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, DROGON623​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.