Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Karaoke event voting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Davidva

What is the suggestion about?
Karaoke event voting system

Description:
My opinion on the way the system works is that it currently is unreliable and easy to cheat on. Here is why:
1. People who will vote have most likely not heard all the performers. At the end there are lesser people which means the later performers have a smaller chance of winning.
2. People who have not been there for long will most likely vote the top voted person without an actual reason which isn't fair.
3. Just get a bunch of alts and friends to vote for you without a fair reason. Cheating is very easy with this system.

The solution would be a couple trusted staff members that will be there the entite event and discussing at the end the winners. You'll simply eliminate the above listed problems and have more fair resultd which will motivate more people to try their best.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Having more reliable voting system for karaoke event winners.

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
+1
This is a very good idea and should be tried , as what you have said ; cheating is very easy with the current system.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I already talked with ImFloux ImFloux about this and we can't really put that trust on staff members since they can be biased too and there isn't really a way to make this voting system reliable.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):

• The voting system can't get any more reliable.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Vessalie#2763.

Good evening,
Vessalie

Status
Not open for further replies.