Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just taking permission from staff for something (staff please view and respond to this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metri

I have a map submission for The bridge with the name of the map as 'Mineshaft', and I was planning on reuploading it to the forums as many of the people who have viewed the map first, when I didn't have much easily accessable graphical footage of the map have said that they are neutral and will give their opinion/verdict on the map once proper graphical footage is provided. Now, that it is infact there, these said people have not viewed the submission again, and I, have not been able to recieve more feedback. So I decided that I should reupload the map, but I do not think that it will be proper to reupload the map without permission from the forum's driving forces, the staff team. So to any staff members reading this, please respond to this stating weather you approve of me doing so or should I not attempt to do it.

-Metri

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Map submissions take months/years to get accepted, so you don't need to reupload.
Edit: A dev replied to your map submission asking you to dm them on discord, so ig they would be adding it soon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey there Metri Metri !
You do not need to re-upload it again as one of the developers has reached out to you. Please contact them as said in your map submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.