Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just destroyed @kaivalya In game and this is how he/she reacted:

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
sarcasm flooding the thread 😍

Syrtixcs

Donator
Donator
IGN
Syrtixcs
I am writing this for kaivalya on behalf of this thread.

I personally think that this thread is awfully unnecessary and attacking our most favorite and loved jartex staff isn't really cool.
I see that you have screenshotted you beating our beloved player Kaivalya, but we can all agree that Kaivalya is horrible at both bedwars and minecraft, but I personally think screenshotting it and making a forums post just to attack him and saying that you beat him is awfully sad, unfortunately, I have never seen a good jartex player nor will there ever be because of how horrible jartex is. I suggest you take down this thread as I believe attacking a jartex staff (our most loved one) is a rule here, and I think you should get permanently muted for making this thread, it's nowhere funny and no one is proud of you so please delete this thread as no one would care about you beating our most loved player Kaivalya.

Reasons said I think making a forums post just on behalf of making fun or harassing our loved player Kaivalya is honestly quite stupid and very immature of you to even screenshot yourself beating our loved player Kaivalya. You have 48 hours to delete this thread and apologize to kaivalya kaivalya else, my gangsters from the hood ReallyXFN ReallyXFN and @Prannfateh will start an apocalypse and we will track you down IRL, and you won't be able to see sunlight anymore.

To complete my thread I would also like to include my manager TheDinoGamer for leading this gang and spreading anti-kaivalya. Kaivalya is a very smart Indian who reports players for no reason and he fakes reports to get players banned but I believe that he is just trying to make jartex a better and safe place for everyone as he is an entrepreneur in minecraft and he knows hacks very well, I suggest all anti-kaivalya threads to be deleted or our gang will attack you, this is a SERIOUS message and it cannot be ignored.

I would also like to point out my homie Yuu Yuu for making an amazing bedwars montage, and M medulaaa for having a huge ego and trash-talks every individual he looks at.

Please spread this message because it's very serious and we will take action if you do not delete anti-kaivalya threads as we also have very good reasons to love kaivalya and not to hate him for who he is as he is just trying to make jartex a better and fun place. I believe that jartex is ruined and it's going to die soon, since our rate went from averaging 5k players to 2k players, which is quite sad but it might be because the 3k was banned by kaivalya for an appropriate reason, with reasons given it is true that kaivalya is just trying to make jartex a better place for everyone without any hackers, I suggest all staffs should take huge consideration into accepting him into the staff team.

REASONS TO LOVE KAIVALYA:
- He is a worthy jartex staff and he should be instantly promoted to manager as he has banned many players for their actions.
- Replay mods every game he goes into and reports everyone and ends up with all the players getting banned from that one game.
- PROUD INDIAN UNLIKE ReallyXFN ReallyXFN .
- Reports every rule breaker in discord and assists everyone as a minimod.
- The best player in the world.
- Loves ranked bedwars and loves jartex
- Doesn't fake reports to get players banned.

Please read this as this is all true and fully facts, if you disagree with this message I suggest leaving jartex as kaivalya owns jartex and he will forever be the most loved and successful player.

- Amethetic

idiots:
ReallyXFN
Prannfateh

Anti Kaivalya:
zornk zornk
M Minaryr

Goodnight everyone.

#WELOVEKAIVALYA
#KAIVALYA4STAFF
#RANKEDBEDWARS
Damn…

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dato303

dato303

I personally think that this thread is awfully unnecessary and attacking our most favorite and loved jartex staff isn't really cool.
I see that you have screenshotted you beating our beloved player Kaivalya, but we can all agree that Kaivalya is horrible at both bedwars and minecraft, but I personally think screenshotting it and making a forums post just to attack him and saying that you beat him is awfully sad, unfortunately, I have never seen a good jartex player nor will there ever be because of how horrible jartex is. I suggest you take down this thread as I believe attacking a jartex staff (our most loved one) is a rule here, and I think you should get permanently muted for making this thread, it's nowhere funny and no one is proud of you so please delete this thread as no one would care about you beating our most loved player Kaivalya.

Reasons said I think making a forums post just on behalf of making fun or harassing our loved player Kaivalya is honestly quite stupid and very immature of you to even screenshot yourself beating our loved player Kaivalya. You have 48 hours to delete this thread and apologize to kaivalya kaivalya else, my gangsters from the hood ReallyXFN ReallyXFN and @Prannfateh will start an apocalypse and we will come to your house and drink your water.

To complete my thread I would also like to include my manager TheDinoGamer for leading this gang and spreading anti-kaivalya. Kaivalya is a very smart Indian who reports players for no reason and he fakes reports to get players banned but I believe that he is just trying to make jartex a better and safe place for everyone as he is an entrepreneur in minecraft and he knows hacks very well, I suggest all anti-kaivalya threads to be deleted or our gang will attack you, this is a SERIOUS message and it cannot be ignored.

I would also like to point out my homie Yuu Yuu for making an amazing bedwars montage, and M medulaaa for having a huge ego and trash-talks every individual he looks at.

Please spread this message because it's very serious and we will take action if you do not delete anti-kaivalya threads as we also have very good reasons to love kaivalya and not to hate him for who he is as he is just trying to make jartex a better and fun place. I believe that jartex is ruined and it's going to die soon, since our rate went from averaging 5k players to 2k players, which is quite sad but it might be because the 3k was banned by kaivalya for an appropriate reason, with reasons given it is true that kaivalya is just trying to make jartex a better place for everyone without any hackers, I suggest all staffs should take huge consideration into accepting him into the staff team.

- He is a worthy jartex staff and he should be instantly promoted to manager as he has banned many players for their actions.
- Replay mods every game he goes into and reports everyone and ends up with all the players getting banned from that one game.

Please read this as this is all true and fully facts, if you disagree with this message I suggest leaving jartex as kaivalya owns jartex and he will forever be the most loved and successful player.

- Amethetic

idiots:
ReallyXFN
Prannfateh

Anti Kaivalya:
zornk zornk
M Minaryr

Goodnight everyone.

#WELOVEKAIVALYA
#KAIVALYA4STAFF
#RANKEDBEDWARS
Holy moly.....

zornk

Donator
Donator
IGN
zornk

Reasons said I think making a forums post just on behalf of making fun or harassing our loved player Kaivalya is honestly quite stupid and very immature of you to even screenshot yourself beating our loved player Kaivalya. You have 48 hours to delete this thread and apologize to kaivalya kaivalya else, my gangsters from the hood ReallyXFN ReallyXFN and @Prannfateh will start an apocalypse and we will come to your house and drink your water.

- Amethetic

idiots:
ReallyXFN
Prannfateh

Anti Kaivalya:
zornk zornk
M Minaryr

Goodnight everyone.

#WELOVEKAIVALYA
#KAIVALYA4STAFF
#RANKEDBEDWARS
agreed

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

- Amethetic

idiots:
ReallyXFN
Prannfateh

Anti Kaivalya:
zornk zornk
M Minaryr

Goodnight everyone.

#WELOVEKAIVALYA
#KAIVALYA4STAFF
#RANKEDBEDWARS
This is a treaty and must be protected

wohqen

- Amethetic

idiots:
ReallyXFN
Prannfateh

Anti Kaivalya:
zornk zornk
M Minaryr

Goodnight everyone.

#WELOVEKAIVALYA
#KAIVALYA4STAFF
#RANKEDBEDWARS
I highly agree with my friend Amester, Kaivalya does not fake reports and deserves staff.
#KAIVALYA4STAFF

Amester

not a runner up btw.
always #1 and on top of jartex with my friend kaivalya kaivalya