Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Just a simple update that will just look good ig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Minecraft Username:
Perfectbros_45​

What is your suggestion's title?
Just a simple update that will just look good ig​

Suggestion Details:
Basically to show what level your in during a game in the xp bar which would be nice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Can help the player to know their lvl in game during grinding without going back to lobbys.​

Last edited:

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
I do partly agree with what kaivalya mentioned, however I do think that it being displayed in the XP bar would be fine enough. Not much point in displaying it in F5 either.

If it would be to be displayed in-game it should only be to one self and not others (To prevent targetting, etc, etc). If each minigame got their own leveling system then I would be all for it being shown in chat. But I don't think general minigame XP should be displayed to everyone in a game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Perf

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
I do partly agree with what kaivalya mentioned, however I do think that it being displayed in the XP bar would be fine enough. Not much point in displaying it in F5 either.

If it would be to be displayed in-game it should only be to one self and not others (To prevent targetting, etc, etc). If each minigame got their own leveling system then I would be all for it being shown in chat. But I don't think general minigame XP should be displayed to everyone in a game.
Now that I think about it what you said is true

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Perfectbros_45​

What is your suggestion's title?
Just a simple update that will just look good ig​

Suggestion Details:
Basically to show what level your in during a game in the xp bar which would be nice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Can help the player to know their lvl in game during grinding without going back to lobbys.​
this has already been suggested here

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Perf​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.