JoletOMG New Member Joined January 24, 2021 Messages 4 Points 1 Age 19 January 24, 2021 #1 Hello! My name is Jolet. My ign is JoletOMG. I really like Jartex and i have over a 5 month old Jartex account on minecraft. Wish to know you all Kindly Regards, JoletOMG
Hello! My name is Jolet. My ign is JoletOMG. I really like Jartex and i have over a 5 month old Jartex account on minecraft. Wish to know you all Kindly Regards, JoletOMG
_D0GG0 Great Reporter Great Reporter Great Reporter Famous Starter Beginner Reporter Joined December 16, 2016 Messages 2,032 Points 155 Age 21 IGN _Doggo January 24, 2021 #2 Welcome to the server hope to see you around soon
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets January 24, 2021 #3 Hello! Have fun playing on Jartex and I hope I can find you in game sometime. My IGN is not_Nuggets!
AUTHOR AUTHOR JoletOMG New Member Joined January 24, 2021 Messages 4 Points 1 Age 19 January 25, 2021 #4 Nice to meet you too! My IGN is JoletOMG!
bobsilowski Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Typer II Joined April 1, 2020 Messages 706 Points 92 IGN Bobsilowski February 4, 2021 #5 Dear JoletOMG, Welcome to JartexNetwork! Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around in-game and on discord!
Dear JoletOMG, Welcome to JartexNetwork! Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around in-game and on discord!