Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

JewlStar5's Introduction

Jewl

IGN
JewlStar5
Hello Fellow People,

My name is Jewl and you can call me Jewl, I'll just give a brief and short introduction of myself and my personality and other stuffs I suppose.
As you know my name is Jewl and I've pretty much been on Jatrex for over 2 years now, And I'm pretty much familiar with all the mechanics and basics, If you'd ask me what my favorite game mode is, it would 100% be Skywars just because the games are so fast going and so intense, I like Bedwars too but I prefer Skywars more. I'm also a genuine person and I'm kind! I love making sensible friends, so if you'd want to be friends add me, my username is
JewlStar5.

I'm trying to think of what more to say, but nothing comes in mind as of right now, so yeah if you need anything do let me know, yes I know I may not be a mod or staff whatsoever but that doesn't stop me from helping people, and yes a lot of people do get salty and extremely toxic in game after they lose, but lucky for me a sassy side is a hidden personality in me. šŸ¤«

Yeah I think that pretty much Sums it all!
Thank you and Have a great day!
- Jewl

HeadsBreker

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
HeadsBreker
hello Jewl nice to meet you, I'm a skywars player too maybe we can play together sometime, and if you need any help in skywars or if you have a question i will be glad to help

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello Fellow People,

My name is Jewl and you can call me Jewl, I'll just give a brief and short introduction of myself and my personality and other stuffs I suppose.
As you know my name is Jewl and I've pretty much been on Jatrex for over 2 years now, And I'm pretty much familiar with all the mechanics and basics, If you'd ask me what my favorite game mode is, it would 100% be Skywars just because the games are so fast going and so intense, I like Bedwars too but I prefer Skywars more. I'm also a genuine person and I'm kind! I love making sensible friends, so if you'd want to be friends add me, my username is
JewlStar5.

I'm trying to think of what more to say, but nothing comes in mind as of right now, so yeah if you need anything do let me know, yes I know I may not be a mod or staff whatsoever but that doesn't stop me from helping people, and yes a lot of people do get salty and extremely toxic in game after they lose, but lucky for me a sassy side is a hidden personality in me. šŸ¤«

Yeah I think that pretty much Sums it all!
Thank you and Have a great day!
- Jewl
Hello, welcome into JartexNetwork. I also play Skywars. Have fun playing JartexNetwork!

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Jewl, nice to meet you, Hope we can play together sometimes.