Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex's New Lobby!

Tarek_Hafez

Hello Everyone! We all know that jartex lobby has been changed, but the thing is does it change the ping? fps? or even the tps of the lobby?
the answer is yes and no cuz
-1 Fps is getting super low with some people because people are pvping and the map is rendering too and there is crowns and things that actually making the fps pretty bad at lots on pcs
-2 Ping is getting super low with almost everyone not arount the regin of the server and even close people sometimes because there is alot of people in lobby and lots of commands and things happing in lobby
-3 Tps is not getting that low its just a little bit
-4 one of the problems are that there is a login world and a lobby world
|-| What we need is |-| : Please get us our old lobby back its much better i hope you gues replay what you say and thanks!...

SimplyGamin

i think they should make the pvp area a little away from lobby spawn and put this in suggestions

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
dafaq.. Lobbies are where you are meant to afk when you are not playing so FPS doesn’t matter, PING you said the ping was low.. it’s supposed to be low, lower ping better connection. TPS, tps is fine. No need to go back to old lobby.

Masker112

Addicted Member
Guys, the update is better, and I'm sorry 4 who play on a laptop from the 1990s

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I'm sorry, But they won't add the old one back since this one took months to code.