Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied JartexNetwork Texture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unqamed_

Minecraft Username:
Unqamed_​

What is the suggestion about?
JartexNetwork Texture Pack​

Description:
Hi. I'm Unqamed_ and I'm a pack maker. I'm willing to offer my services for free and create a minecraft resource pack with palettes that are server related. If you are interested I can show you some of my previous work. And yes I've made packs for servers before.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The pack can fit the servers asthetics so the user can have a more enjoyable time in the network.​

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
You mean you will create a texture pack for the whole server? if that means that we cant use our own texture packs then its a -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Unqamed_

Unqamed_

You mean you will create a texture pack for the whole server? if that means that we cant use our own texture packs then its a -1
im not saying you cant use your own texture packs. im saying just something you can use optionally

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
im not saying you cant use your own texture packs. im saying just something you can use optionally
Well thats cool and all but like 99% will use their own but still it would be cool if their was an Official Server pack. I'll Stay Neutral

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I don't think this is a suggestion, this is more of an "application"

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Unqamed_

What is the suggestion about?
JartexNetwork Texture Pack

Description:
Hi. I'm Unqamed_ and I'm a pack maker. I'm willing to offer my services for free and create a minecraft resource pack with palettes that are server related. If you are interested I can show you some of my previous work. And yes I've made packs for servers before.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The pack can fit the servers asthetics so the user can have a more enjoyable time in the network.
Talk with the staff team on discord instead of making a suggestion here.

Im not sure jartex really needs a texture pack right now -1

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Since every texture pack, most of the clients, and some modifications (unless it gives some kind of unfair advantage) available is absolutely safe to use on JartexNetwork, there is currently no need for a texture pack made for JartexNetwork. But, if I was honest, some texture pack for modes like Prison or either SkyBlock mode would make the game more optimized, then the modes would become more competitive.

In my opinion it currently deserves a Neutral, but if you want to make a texture pack to be unofficial and verified as cheat free, go ahead. You're welcome.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Unqamed_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.