die4guy Addicted Member Donator Great Reporter Helping Hand II Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Joined November 26, 2020 Messages 1,840 Points 236 October 25, 2021 #21 AuloraIsMuted said: Born in 2008 = age- 12/13 How the hell are you 14? Click to expand... Just hiding his age like no one will bully him
AuloraIsMuted said: Born in 2008 = age- 12/13 How the hell are you 14? Click to expand... Just hiding his age like no one will bully him
YodaYouCanCallMe Member Joined September 14, 2021 Messages 46 Points 18 Age 26 IGN YodaYouCanCallMe October 27, 2021 #22 i love cyber bullying kids and nice video
swarna123 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Approved Great Reporter Helping Hand I Typer II Joined September 25, 2021 Messages 808 Points 97 Age 19 October 27, 2021 #23 SquareWings928 said: not_Nuggets !?!?!? Please watch very pro gaming Click to expand... I like the series because it is fun watching hackers banned as you can do it but find suitable place for your mic so your voice is clear.
SquareWings928 said: not_Nuggets !?!?!? Please watch very pro gaming Click to expand... I like the series because it is fun watching hackers banned as you can do it but find suitable place for your mic so your voice is clear.
ShirakamiKazuo Donator Donator Active Reporter Engaged Typer Bug Finder II Helping Hand I Joined March 4, 2021 Messages 1,055 Points 148 IGN ShirakamiKazuo October 28, 2021 #24 Nice video, go make another one xD
Roguemaths Addicted Member Starter Joined December 28, 2020 Messages 226 Points 58 Age 19 IGN Roguemaths October 28, 2021 #25 Nice video, waiting for next part