Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied JartexNetwork, but in beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
TheRyszardd​

What is your suggestion's title?
JartexNetwork, but in beta.​

Suggestion Details:
Freshly with the emotions of SkyBlock Dream mid-season marred with multiple errors like duplication glitches, level reset bug or Mob Mastery not working for first like week of the season I started imagining a way to maximize level of quality of JartexNetwork resets.
So I tought of the special server, or at least a special part of the server named "Jartex Preview", where you could test some new things related to the incoming reset of the game mode you like to play. For example you could test brand new features of SkyBlock Dream, or Immortal Factions before release.
As the mode will obviously be in beta, you will be able to get the items you need to test anything you would want to test just by using commands of some kind just when you need. The most important feature will be the special command to leave a comment on feature, which would instantly go to a place all Development Team members would see and possibly correct the fault if there was any. Of course the usual system of reporting via Forums will be used for Jartex Preview. The beta version of mode would be stripped down to mechanically resemble the mode once it's finished. For example no built spawn, and warzone switched with a replica of warp fps.
The Jartex Preview attendance will be limited to 30 people at once with afk limits of 5 minutes. The Staff wouldn't get kicked for being AFK nor count to attendance limit in any way. To attend the beta servers, you would need to once have at least 36 hours of playtime on the mode of your choice for a given month, and also get the special role on either Forums or Discord Server (just being a Staff member also works). The special role would remind every time there is a special occasion to beta test the incoming reset on the mode of your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The mode resets would move around two weeks ahead in time in every single case, but instead the quality of the resets would be greatly improved to the levels unforseen in any server similiar to ours.​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Your suggestion is really interesting, it doesn't hurt to give it a +1

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Devs already have this xd. I guess they're just awful at testing.

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Ngl it would be a great feature to add, so I would give it a +1

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
TheRyszardd​

What is your suggestion's title?
JartexNetwork, but in beta.​

Suggestion Details:
Freshly with the emotions of SkyBlock Dream mid-season marred with multiple errors like duplication glitches, level reset bug or Mob Mastery not working for first like week of the season I started imagining a way to maximize level of quality of JartexNetwork resets.​
So I tought of the special server, or at least a special part of the server named "Jartex Preview", where you could test some new things related to the incoming reset of the game mode you like to play. For example you could test brand new features of SkyBlock Dream, or Immortal Factions before release.​
As the mode will obviously be in beta, you will be able to get the items you need to test anything you would want to test just by using commands of some kind just when you need. The most important feature will be the special command to leave a comment on feature, which would instantly go to a place all Development Team members would see and possibly correct the fault if there was any. Of course the usual system of reporting via Forums will be used for Jartex Preview. The beta version of mode would be stripped down to mechanically resemble the mode once it's finished. For example no built spawn, and warzone switched with a replica of warp fps.​
The Jartex Preview attendance will be limited to 30 people at once with afk limits of 5 minutes. The Staff wouldn't get kicked for being AFK nor count to attendance limit in any way. To attend the beta servers, you would need to once have at least 36 hours of playtime on the mode of your choice for a given month, and also get the special role on either Forums or Discord Server (just being a Staff member also works). The special role would remind every time there is a special occasion to beta test the incoming reset on the mode of your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The mode resets would move around two weeks ahead in time in every single case, but instead the quality of the resets would be greatly improved to the levels unforseen in any server similiar to ours.​
Hello TheRyszardd TheRyszardd
I've Reviewed Your Suggestion & here's my Response.

This Feature would Definitely Improve the Quality OF Resets.
The Points You've stated are definitely valid, and are Cause for Implementation.
  • 36 Hours of Play-Time allow no Fuzzy business with ALT's
  • People have the ability To Provide Feed-Back regarding things for said Game-Mode.
  • Bugs / Issues would be able to be addressed before the Game-Mode is out of Beta-Testing.
General Improvements.
  • Limit is Fine at 30 Players but that's Per Game-Mode as a Beta Should exist of all the various Game-modes 2 weeks Before the initial Reset
  • The Beta-Version Shouldn't be Present during the Time of Release OR after the Reset.
  • For the Special Role, I'd Suggest having the "Max" Rank in the Game-Mode to be allowed to test the Beta-Version OF the Specific Game-Mode OR an alternative of 60+ Hours in that Game-Mode.
  • The Beta-Version to be allowed as an "Insight" on the Up-Coming map, Following the same mechanics of the Game-Mode after release so Feed-Back could be provided in accord to the new Map / Bugs that are cause for concern due to the new map.
Response.
Considering the Following Improvements, or ALT's to the Improvements, This Suggestion deserves an Up-Vote / +1

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheRyszardd​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.