Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex U guys really dissappointed me

Jartex I am youtube influencer with 3.8 Millions subs . I recently started playing on this server but really dissappointed with your server.
I got banned because one person scammed me in survival and then he said to to put that shulker again in ah so that he will gomme back my money but he screenshot it and banned me huh.
You guys don't even investigate and ban innocent people without any reason.
I will not even post unban appeal as I didn't do anything wrong .
If you guys will not unban me in 1 week , I will post one video against your server and a lot of people will see it .
I HOPE SO U GUYS UNBAN ME IN 1 WEEK .............

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Jartex I am youtube influencer with 3.8 Millions subs . I recently started playing on this server but really dissappointed with your server.
I got banned because one person scammed me in survival and then he said to to put that shulker again in ah so that he will gomme back my money but he screenshot it and banned me huh.
If you guys will not unban me in 1 week , I will post one video against your server and a lot of people will see it .
Hey, can you send me the link to your YT channel so that I can help you?

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Hey Mister!!!

I have seen that you going through an issue with an unfair ban. If you want to remove the ban you can appeal here:

Make sure to read JartexNetwork's rules ( https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/global/ ) before you submit the appeal, make sure the evidence ( in case its a video ) is smaller than 3 minutes, the quality of the video evidence is 720p or higher, if higher then make sure to present time stamps. Also, the evidence should not be edited.

Have a nice day!!!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
daviddaraban daviddaraban look at this 😭😭😭 Atleadt tell us your yt so that we can verify that you are real with what you are saying.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
daviddaraban daviddaraban look at this 😭😭😭 Atleadt tell us your yt so that we can verify that you are real with what you are saying.
Seems legit. What do you mean

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Create a unban appeal, even if you in fact were a big youtuber or not or even the president idc, make a unban appeal 👍🏿😐

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
"if you do not unban me i will advertise your server"

HeadsBreker

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
HeadsBreker
wait it out or appeal, even if u have 100M subs.