Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex the best server u can ever play in

doro666

Just here to say something for everyone saying Jartex server is TRASH dude go check hypixle and compare it to jartex hypixle got more hackers JARTEX is Heaven .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
doro666

doro666

eh comparing servers is no fun. hypixel is way more complicated and big thats why
kk no more comparing just wanted to say my opinion WHICH is the truth cuz i saw people saying jartex is bad and stuff and BLAH BLAH BLAH

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
DUDE wtf are you talking about. You are trying to compare a cracked server to a perm server. Also, I got a perm account. After 3 months I will leave Jartex and Join Hypixel. I was banned for 1 year on Hypixel. Because of Drag Clicking 31 to 47 cps.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
jartex can be become big too and it will for sure and i assume that jartex is better then hypixle DEBATE me
what the fuck you actually believe jartex will become bigger than hypixel? lol

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
DUDE wtf are you talking about. You are trying to compare a cracked server to a perm server. Also, I got a perm account. After 3 months I will leave Jartex and Join Hypixel. I was banned for 1 year on Hypixel. Because of Drag Clicking 31 to 47 cps.
oh shut up u can't click 47 lmfao. also u were banned for a year? so u did some shady stuff before huh? care to explain?

G

Gusto

enjoy in lag

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
hmm I disagree on that one but Jartex is a good server (maybe :p)
Tha- No. Just no. Hypixel literally is the worst server. Their Anti-Cheat could be compared to literal doo doo water and THAT would be better than it.
If you want some proof that Hypixel is ass, here ya go.

View: https://youtu.be/Me2AowlUVEs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJqazSq830

I understand that Hypixel is a big server and stuff like that but... SERIOUSLY? 80 BLOCKS?! Come on now, and you say it's a good server? Don't make me laugh.

At least Jartex's Anti-Cheat is actually doing it's job now. I haven't found a single hacker in the past 3 days! And that is surprising on it's own. But if you go 1 game on Hypixel's The Pit or UHC without a Hacker then holy hell you are a lucky person.