Comparing the server Anti-Cheats is different from comparing the servers itself.
JartexBOT, you're now saying: "jArTeX hAS A bETtEr aNtIChEAt sO iTs bEtTeR"
please use brain
Comparing the server Anti-Cheats is different from comparing the servers itself.
JartexBOT, you're now saying: "jArTeX hAS A bETtEr aNtIChEAt sO iTs bEtTeR"
please use brain
That is what I meant to do in the first place, reading back what I was saying made me seem like I'm comparing the servers in general. That isn't what I meant to do, I'm just calling out how crappy Hypixel's Anti-Cheat is and comparing it to Jartex's, which I see how that would be ridiculous. But if you saw the evidence I provided, you'll see where I'm coming from. But yeah, Hypixel in general is a better server than Jartex, but Jartex (In my opinion) wins in the Anti-Cheat argument.
"That is what I meant to do in the first place, reading back what I was saying made me seem like I'm comparing the servers in general. That isn't what I meant to do, I'm just calling out how crappy Hypixel's Anti-Cheat is and comparing it to Jartex's, which I see how that would be ridiculous. But if you saw the evidence I provided, you'll see where I'm coming from. But yeah, Hypixel, in general, is a better server than Jartex, but Jartex (In my opinion) wins in the Anti-Cheat argument."
Hypixel is the biggest Minecraft server right now. So hypixel has a much higher budget then Jartex and even tho jartex is still competing, Yes hypixel is the best server but if jartex would have the same player count and budget/donators then I think jartex would easily win. Jartex takes A minigame that already exists and makes it better with there own little twist
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.