Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Jartex premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemplerPanda

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Esquiare​

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex premium​

Description:
where this premium jartex is for premium account users. It doesn't mean crack users can't enter jartex they can still log in but what is different is they have to log in with a password and for premium users, they don't need to log in just log in and they can change their name every month so this method used by some crack servers as well. This method adds account security where premium account users can never be hacked because they don't need a password.
maybe we can add a new IP for Jartexnetworkpremium premium.net or .com​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
with this idea many premium users get satisfaction where they don't need a password, they can change their name every month and their account is very secure because they don't need a password to access jartex​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Pretty sure this was already suggested and denied but idk im neutral. I have a prem acc. :D

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested - denied

There's already a lot of cracked players registered with some premium usernames. What about them ?
You can use Auto-Text mod and type your password, then set it's keybind, everytime you want to login quickly, just press that keybind.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You can use Auto-Text mod and type your password, then set it's keybind, everytime you want to login quickly, just press that keybind.
^^ Use this. I have mine binded to 0 , it barely takes any time.(put my keybind info becuz filter)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 you absolutely dont even need this thing why did u suggest it

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, TemplerPanda​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • JartexNetwork will stay a cracked server.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.