Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Guys how do u think jartex will die without payouts? Coz as ik and i have seen all smart and ranked people were playing for payouts.
LIKE How dumb u can be to mine 12 hours everyday for no reason? And also mining isnt smth like pvp which can make u enjoy

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Well most of the servers will die because of the new Eula stuff. Jartex is a great server in my opinion and in many others i assume. I dont really think much people will leave the server just cause payouts are gone, for example: minigame players,PracticePvP players and KitPvP players will defo not quit.

the answer to your question is: Jartex wont die.

Have a nice Day/Night !

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Guys how do u think jartex will die without payouts? Coz as ik and i have seen all smart and ranked people were playing for payouts.
LIKE How dumb u can be to mine 12 hours everyday for no reason? And also mining isnt smth like pvp which can make u enjoy
Of course it will! Whats the point of playing with no rewards.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Wait Prisons are getting No More Payouts? Even In the upcoming season?

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Obviously, it's going to die, unless they can come up with something or payouts are brought back.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Payouts currently aren't coming back, I do know there trying hard to make sure there not violating minecraft eula. Just be patient and wait for them to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.