Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex , past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hello everyone .
After playing in this server for more than 2 years , it is time to tell you a story about what it was and what it is now . Only in minigames
In the past :
1 - there were good maps that I can't remember their name , but they are in hypixel too , anyways the old maps were so cool and better than 5 maps of current maps (only mario is better ) , and I can say that bedwars was so COOL ,until they decided to not copy maps from hypixel......
2 - about game play : well , nothing much changed since 2 years to know , but eggwars have been removed and invisible postion either .
3 - Hackers : Alright , here is a very big difference between past and present minigames, in past it was so RARLEY to find a hacker , you play 5 games to find one single hacker and sometimes you never find it , but now , everygame And I mean everygame , you will find at least 1 or 2 hackers , you will never play safely, you will find a hacker in each game you play , I can admit that if a staff member joins bedwars he will ban 2 hackers everygame , but sadly not all staff like bedwars (800 players most players ) , I can see them more in faction (80 players) , but I have a theory about this difference between past and present, the theory is :
In past , all hacking clients were easy to detect , but now after Sigma 5.0 client, it is SO HARD for the anti-cheat to detect hackers , even in hypixel watchdog at the most time can't detect them . I hope the day come when we think about a real solution .....

Last edited:
S

Shayy

This is true though as there are more hackers in the past few years and it is a shame that eggwars has been removed. I quite liked the invisible potion but it was yet again annoying if you were in your base and don't have its a trap, and all of a sudden your bed is destroyed.

MoonBoxer

Invis pots were very glitched so I'm glad they got removed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Staffs barely play minigames lel
Not really , there is 2 staff playing minigames but we really need more , I can admit that haveing 100 staff in the server will remove all hackers , I see cracked servers with 3000 players and 200 staff (mods) and report command , you will never see hackers there , so we should get more staff then /report command .

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
jartex right now is broken.Skywars and bedwars FULL of hackers.If you compare some things about hypixel and jartex:
Jartex:
Less lag (if u have a good wifi)
Many hackers
Broken anticheat (Bans legit players doesn't ban hackers)?
Less minigame-staff
Not that much staff
Hypixel:
Had a ban wave (banned over 5k players and a whole guild)
Medium-pretty good anticheat
Not that much hackers
Many staff
Many youtubers (jartex has some but I think that hypixel has more)
Much lag (its getting memed (#LagPixel)

I think that hypixel is a little better with the hackers stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.