Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Network

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bobsilowski

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Man I share a lot in common with you

All this me too, even I am not able to do well at all I'm always a mess overthinking, scared of everything I do or don't do. Its a scary time tbh.

I really like the community here, for over 2 months I was in game/on discord for more than 55 hrs a week. You know it felt like an escape if i would call it.

Welp I'm happy you are doing well with the kindness of the community. Tho im still all over the place.
As many have said to me, they are all here for you as am I!

• Friendly
Reactions: Yuu

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Jartex server is a very cool place. It is the place that was, is, and will remain the place to which you escape life’s worries and accumulated pressures. Jartex server is one of the best things that have happened to me in my life up to this point. I want to tell you that I live in Syria and believe me, we all have our own problems and there is no one in the world who is absolutely comfortable with life. There are always bad and sad moments, and there are also beautiful and happy moments, and I am sure that is what gives the life meaning. I hope you are well and solve your problems and find relief :

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost