Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Minigames Jartex needs a revamp

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Minecraft Username:
XSoulDragonX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jartex needs a revamp​

Suggestion Details:
Have you guys noticed that jartex is slowly but surely dying? when i started playing on jartex there were like 3-4k players daily but these days theres max 2.1k IN THE WEEKENDS, i think jartex is dying cause of the lack of new gamemodes i think they should add boxing, battle rush or smth like that in practice, ik jartex devs dont wanna copy from other severs but practice is getting extremely boring and i think jartex lobbies need a revamp too, i think they should add boxing and battle rush in practice has they are some really popular practice, and as for mini games *The bridge* is dead. its getting nth has much as it used to get (players) when it first came out it used to get like 100-150 players daily i think but now its barely getting over 50 you need to add more maps and something that attracts others, as for skywars i wouldn't says its dead it still gets a solid amount of players but i would suggest that u guys remove the rank kits, and the perk to give extra votes, ex - a diamond rank joins and chooses normal mode, and they use there rank kit... whats the point then? a diamond ranks vote is 4 so there chances of taking the mode that they want is extremely high and the kits that they get is broken too, for bedwars i would like the devs to bring back old maps like bowser and others or do map rotation on a weekly basis/monthly basis they should also add a function to not let party leaders warp people in game so that if they are playing for trops they wont lose it or so that other clans wont grife them and thats about it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make jartex more active and fun to play and might bring back older players​

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
For the diamond rank you are paying 30 euro IRL, so i think you are actually getting what you bought

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Yes! Definitely add battlerush to practice.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
About the kits that the ranks offer i would like them to get removed but about the others i dont agree, i will be neutral

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Firstly I think you have to separate your suggestion into two: Practice and minigames. For practice, it seems like they are just gonna drop a reset a year or two later, it is a gamemode that they never pay much attention to in terms of updating it. Related to the minigames suggestions most of them have already been suggested many times. Map rotation is just gone without any notice nor look like they really gonna touch minigames soon.

I personally think it's not about jartex dying, Minecraft itself is dying in general and there's nothing they could do about it except make more quality updates and resets to keep the original player base. Some gamemodes that require reset every season is requiring too much physical effort for them to an extent that other gamemodes like minigames or practice just got ignored (or they just don't want to update it idk). Minigames should have a much higher priority tbh than other gamemodes. Simple as map rotation would already make the whole community more active and won't lose interest in the game.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Firstly I think you have to separate your suggestion into two: Practice and minigames. For practice, it seems like they are just gonna drop a reset a year or two later, it is a gamemode that they never pay much attention to in terms of updating it. Related to the minigames suggestions most of them have already been suggested many times. Map rotation is just gone without any notice nor look like they really gonna touch minigames soon.

I personally think it's not about jartex dying, Minecraft itself is dying in general and there's nothing they could do about it except make more quality updates and resets to keep the original player base. Some gamemodes that require reset every season is requiring too much physical effort for them to an extent that other gamemodes like minigames or practice just got ignored (or they just don't want to update it idk). Minigames should have a much higher priority tbh than other gamemodes. Simple as map rotation would already make the whole community more active and won't lose interest in the game.
Yea i definitely agreed that some gamemods arent getting enough attention but let be honest they are getting paid so they need to give more effort

As we have seen in the they dont show a creative mind in terms of content

They really need content manager ngl

Raeress

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XSoulDragonX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jartex needs a revamp​

Suggestion Details:
Have you guys noticed that jartex is slowly but surely dying? when i started playing on jartex there were like 3-4k players daily but these days theres max 2.1k IN THE WEEKENDS, i think jartex is dying cause of the lack of new gamemodes i think they should add boxing, battle rush or smth like that in practice, ik jartex devs dont wanna copy from other severs but practice is getting extremely boring and i think jartex lobbies need a revamp too, i think they should add boxing and battle rush in practice has they are some really popular practice, and as for mini games *The bridge* is dead. its getting nth has much as it used to get (players) when it first came out it used to get like 100-150 players daily i think but now its barely getting over 50 you need to add more maps and something that attracts others, as for skywars i wouldn't says its dead it still gets a solid amount of players but i would suggest that u guys remove the rank kits, and the perk to give extra votes, ex - a diamond rank joins and chooses normal mode, and they use there rank kit... whats the point then? a diamond ranks vote is 4 so there chances of taking the mode that they want is extremely high and the kits that they get is broken too, for bedwars i would like the devs to bring back old maps like bowser and others or do map rotation on a weekly basis/monthly basis they should also add a function to not let party leaders warp people in game so that if they are playing for trops they wont lose it or so that other clans wont grife them and thats about it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make jartex more active and fun to play and might bring back older players​
Jartex isn't dying people are getting busier in their life cause the pandemic is ended and everything is getting to normal, Still Jartex should add more maps and put 1 old map and 1 new map to rotation sometimes there are same maps at rotation and add more intresting gamemodes to attract more players and release maps regularly with new season and yes I agree with your suggestion +1

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey XSoulDragonX,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Jartex needs a revamp” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Jartex is dying because the Virus is slowly going away, meaning that schools are opening again.

• And no, it does not lack Gamemodes, The devs are trying to make new gamemodes like Lifesteal.

Goodluck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey XSoulDragonX,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Jartex needs a revamp” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Jartex is dying because the Virus is slowly going away, meaning that schools are opening again.

• And no, it does not lack Gamemodes, The devs are trying to make new gamemodes like Lifesteal.

Goodluck!
yes, *Lifesteal* the most *active gamemode* when the devs added it it was alr dead and unpopular, add smth like Fuhc, Battlerush, and Boxing

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, XSoulDragonX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Doesn't suggest anything specific.
  • If you have an idea, feel free to create a separate suggestion, instead of dumping a bunch in one.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd