Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Jartex Management system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623​

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex Management system​

Description:
Hello Jartex management,
My suggestion is about improving the all the different things for example Reporting, Appealing and Applications.

Reports
The current reporting system is flawed, Reporting with "Replay Mod" currently reporting with replay mod requires you to include the date of when the replay is from (The scoreboard). If you are reporting without Replay Mod this is not required, This is why I think that this is useless since I don't get the need to include the scoreboard on replay but not for normal reports, Many people disable the scoreboard since it disturbs the FPS. I think that this should be REMOVED. Replay Mod is quite handy when reporting rule breakers since it records everything around you, So when you do not have the time to open up Bandicam or anything else you can use Replay Mod. I also think that the management should change the staff permissions of Moderator, Moderators should be allowed to ip-Hist players, There are many Ban evaders on the server and only two Sr.Mods who can do something about them, Giving moderators perms to Ip-Hist will reduce the amount of Ban evaders on the server.

Appeals
The appealing system is not that good currently. I think that that the Management should start Reducing Bans. This feature is quite helpful if the staff member cannot decide whether to accept or deny an appeal. For example a permanent ban can be reduced to 14 days or 7 days etc, After a ban has been reduced the player is NOT allowed to appeal again to shorten the ban even more.

Unmute appeals are kind of left off since there are barely any appeals because players can only appeal it if its longer than 1 day, I think the management should reduce the duration to 1 hour. This will lead to people actually appealing and will experience lower staff members in handling appeals and later help them with unban appeals. Players should be able to make unlimited Unmute appeals as they want.

Applications
The application system has many problems, To begin with, Privacy. In recent times players have started to Dox staff members since the Trial application requires you to include your name, Many players have been "Cyber Bullying" Staff members / Ex - Staff members making fun of their age, Saying that Jartex is "Dumb" to hire "Kids" as staff members. Many toxic members of the community have also started making fun of their countries and have started being racist towards them. I think there is a severe need for applications to become Private / Semi-Private. Private would mean reverting back to the old system where only the management / other staff members could see the these applications, Semi-Private would mean that they can add a subgroup system for normal players like the staff members, Team Applications. This can be given to normal players who are trusted in the community and are not toxic.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve Jartex's management system, Reporting will be a lot more cleaner, The amount of Ban evaders will be reduced by a tonne and more people will be able to easily report Rule-Breakers with the help of Replay Mod. Appealing system would become better and will be a good way of training lower staff members on how to handle appeals. Applications cause a lot of drama and all that could be prevented by this method.​

Extra Information:
Hey you made it to the End!​

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 I would do some things different but overall I think it would improve the server

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Dude you actually summed up all the problems on the server. A Huge +1 from me. Would like to see these implemented.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
+1 lets see if they would even listen

Status
Not open for further replies.