Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex is worst server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

powering67778

Nice jartex very good anti cheat i got kicked 3 times beacuse i god bridge ye thats very good reason to kick anticheat kick normal players but no hacker today i played 10 games in 7 was hackers(skywars) like tp aura kill aura bhop reach...Anticheat dont work anything just kick normal players and i already got banned 3 times 7 days each ban beacuse i stuck in block on factions It is not my fault bc you dont know how to make server.And prices in shop its pay to win my opinion worst server ever i played on you can ban me so you can bee sure i wont get back name in game powering67778

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Wow mans seriously wants us to believe he jitter click godbridges and gets kicked cuz of It,
Nice one dude.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Nice jartex very good anti cheat i got kicked 3 times beacuse i god bridge ye thats very good reason to kick anticheat kick normal players but no hacker today i played 10 games in 7 was hackers(skywars) like tp aura kill aura bhop reach...Anticheat dont work anything just kick normal players and i already got banned 3 times 7 days each ban beacuse i stuck in block on factions It is not my fault bc you dont know how to make server.And prices in shop its pay to win my opinion worst server ever i played on you can ban me so you can bee sure i wont get back name in game powering67778
Learn English. It will help you win games. Also maybe don't godbridge if you know it will get you banned :3

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Mr P powering67778 , you seem like the type of person who plays BUHC on practice purely for the chance to flex your autoclicker on a steve skin by showing your godbridge

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
P2W, :> maybe, also stop complaining, if you think you can do better just code your own anti cheat and make a server lol.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
So basically this guy searched on google that the named of balant hacks and made a good story pretty cool im very impresed by the story but ye their r so many grammatical mistakes kid.

XD
Plot twist - now he is crying in the corner of his house after reading these comments sed

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
how do you know it doesnt detect right click autoclicker :3
You can test it, that's the case in most servers. Anticheat won't detect rmb unless you are spamming blocks with it. He said godbridging and it's not done by spamming blocks, so the anticheat won't detect.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss