Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex is like free to play Hypixel, only like 100k players are missing.

Alex2OO4

It is very good server, I like it so much, it has cool gamemodes, cheaters are very rare, it's basically free to play Hypixel.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
true who needs premium u can get skins in cracked u can play with mods u can play 80% of mc servers u can play maps u can use shaders u cant use realms tho (couldn't care less) aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd the problems of jartex come now bad anticheat (dont even go to prison pvp mine if i jump anticheat will detect it as bhop) beacons being on prison pvp mine sucks everybody hates it cheaters are common but since anticheat update they only use safewalk,reach,antikb and rarely killaura

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Alex2OO4

Alex2OO4

true who needs premium u can get skins in cracked u can play with mods u can play 80% of mc servers u can play maps u can use shaders u cant use realms tho (couldn't care less) aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd the problems of jartex come now bad anticheat (dont even go to prison pvp mine if i jump anticheat will detect it as bhop) beacons being on prison pvp mine sucks everybody hates it cheaters are common but since anticheat update they only use safewalk,reach,antikb and rarely killaura
I can agree with the Prison PvP, haha

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Do you really compare Jartex and Hypixel? Jartex is a good server but I don't think you played Hypixel before lol.

Reactions: ovq

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Do you really compare Jartex and Hypixel? Jartex is a good server but I don't think you played Hypixel before lol.
Hypixel trash bro, all my homies hate 2 block reach đź’Ş

Mittato

I have never agreed more, Jartex did what other cracked servers couldn't do, be relavent.
For example, the top Cracked Minecraft server is Pay-To-Win.
Being pay to win was the only way for it to be played on.
(Herobrine.org server)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I have never agreed more, Jartex did what other cracked servers couldn't do, be relavent.
For example, the top Cracked Minecraft server is Pay-To-Win.
Being pay to win was the only way for it to be played on.
(Herobrine.org server)
Jartex is one of the top, if not, the top cracked server. Soooooo.