Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Instagram Giveaways

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Dear fellow Jartexians,

I hope you all are doing great. I created this thread to talk about the current status of the Instagram giveaways. Unlike Twitter, where the giveaway winner is announced every 3-4 weeks which is considered to be not too long, Instagram Jartex giveaways work differently. As of now, more than 30 giveaway threads on Instagram haven't concluded any winner yet. I know that my words won't have any impact on the server but I just want you to at least don't keep quiet about it. This is just nothing but bait so that they earn followers and popularity on Instagram social media as well. So, just a kind request to you all to please ask Gunfire about it. [If u can talk in his DMs]

Thanks,
Nexus720

[For those who might reply below saying that this is an AI-generated text from chatgpt, good luck finding any ai content from it. I don't expect this thread to be seen by many people since the community is biased towards Indians.]

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Dear fellow Jartexians,

I hope you all are doing great. I created this thread to talk about the current status of the Instagram giveaways. Unlike Twitter, where the giveaway winner is announced every 3-4 weeks which is considered to be not too long, Instagram Jartex giveaways work differently. As of now, more than 30 giveaway threads on Instagram haven't concluded any winner yet. I know that my words won't have any impact on the server but I just want you to at least don't keep quiet about it. This is just nothing but bait so that they earn followers and popularity on Instagram social media as well. So, just a kind request to you all to please ask Gunfire about it. [If u can talk in his DMs]

Thanks,
Nexus720

[For those who might reply below saying that this is an AI-generated text from chatgpt, good luck finding any ai content from it. I don't expect this thread to be seen by many people since the community is biased towards Indians.]
April fools it seems.

Dont spam Gunfire for such a thing, first, that isn't the case. Second, it wouldn't even be a beneficial way.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nexus720

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
._. Be real first of all, when I asked a question to the staff team that when would they actually announce the giveaway winners held on Instagram, they said gunfire is solely responsible for that. Now that I have just created a thread regarding Instagram giveaways, you have spawned. How many people do you think have access to his dms? I know he is a very busy person and replies usually on Mondays. I am not asking to spam his dms, I bet only a handful number of people would have his dms unlocked. I don't care about *benefit*, instead I just wanna tell the server to don't keep quiet, this is actually turning into a mess.

eeeeeleeee

IGN
eeeeleeee
April fools it seems.

Dont spam Gunfire for such a thing, first, that isn't the case. Second, it wouldn't even be a beneficial way.
Wdym ifly does it seem right that there are one year old giveaways not announced winners yet? How can we get a solution without talking to the guy who handles the giveaways - aka gunfire