BigSmile Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 25, 2021 Messages 350 Points 77 April 7, 2021 #1 See the lion on top ( this is just a joke )
AUTHOR AUTHOR BigSmile Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 25, 2021 Messages 350 Points 77 April 7, 2021 #2 btw if u not use the browser it shows how many ads u blocked up there ( yes this is real no photoshop )
btw if u not use the browser it shows how many ads u blocked up there ( yes this is real no photoshop )
HungrySlayer Member Joined January 31, 2021 Messages 37 Points 14 Age 61 April 7, 2021 #3 That browser also shows that noti when it wants u to register for the bat program to earn free crypto.
That browser also shows that noti when it wants u to register for the bat program to earn free crypto.
HungrySlayer Member Joined January 31, 2021 Messages 37 Points 14 Age 61 April 7, 2021 #4 Also it may show ads as everything,probs showing ads because theres an html thing on the right that redirects
Also it may show ads as everything,probs showing ads because theres an html thing on the right that redirects
AUTHOR AUTHOR BigSmile Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 25, 2021 Messages 350 Points 77 April 8, 2021 #5 HungrySlayer said: That browser also shows that noti when it wants u to register for the bat program to earn free crypto. Click to expand... I turned it off already tho anyways it don't show on discord and its just a lil joke And yeah I use discord on browser
HungrySlayer said: That browser also shows that noti when it wants u to register for the bat program to earn free crypto. Click to expand... I turned it off already tho anyways it don't show on discord and its just a lil joke And yeah I use discord on browser
bene_e Donator Donator Active Reporter Liked Medal of Honor The sky's the limit Joined February 22, 2021 Messages 9,903 Points 227 Age 22 April 8, 2021 #6 I have never got a one single add on the forums xd, idk if it's bcuz of my add blocker tho
AUTHOR AUTHOR BigSmile Addicted Member Starter Approved Typer Joined January 25, 2021 Messages 350 Points 77 April 8, 2021 #7 Bene_ said: I have never got a one single add on the forums xd, idk if it's bcuz of my add blocker tho Click to expand... jartex don't got adds rly tho , I guess its a tracker or something
Bene_ said: I have never got a one single add on the forums xd, idk if it's bcuz of my add blocker tho Click to expand... jartex don't got adds rly tho , I guess its a tracker or something