Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Complaint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my IGN is Sociopac you may know me from the gamemode practice and I'm here to say some complaints about jartex. I may sound mad in the post but I'm not :).

Practice
- Stat reset bug ~ happened over one month ago, staff said that it would be rolled back in one hour but its been over a month and it's still not fixed.
- Map exploits ~ easy to find and one map exploit whee you could go out of the map and hit players off to your advantage and win.
- BuildUHC build height ~ you can build over 30 blocks high in build such and it's easy to camp there.
- NoDebuff pearl glitching ~ In some maps, eg. mushroom map you can pearl to certain places that make you invincible to hit.
- Ranks ~ they barely give you anything.
KitPVP
- PayToWin ~, eg. If you have the highest rank, Immortal, its really hard to be killed because your kit is overpowered not letting new players kill you.
- Koth looters ~ Players that wait to the last bit of koth and then kill you taking our loot while they didn't earn it. (Make it that when koth ends the player is invincible for 10 seconds)
Creative
- World download ~ You cannot world download your builds.
- Bad reset timing ~ We never got to have our last look at our builds because the reset suddenly happened with barely any notice from players.
Skywars
- PayToWin ~, eg. paid kits give you instant iron armour with protection enchants that vary from Prot 1 - 3 and the sword is better than most swords in normal chests.
- Hackers ~ Too frequent. (I know your "working on the anti-cheat" but in reality, you're really not.
Bedwars
- Glitch/Bug ~ old bug (has been fixed) but it took over a month to fix it and around 20 random players got banned and still are from it.
General Server
- MSG ~ You are allowed to send death threats or racism in messages, this is completely wrong and it shouldn't be allowed, Proof? https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/nightbotsplus1s-chat-report.102950/
- You are not allowed to hackusate hackers, you should be able too so when people know they hack they can contact a mod so they get banned quicker, Proof? https://gyazo.com/e6624eb01d6a99d90de443408f6dd5f5.
Staff
- Imgur link show ~ Even the Dev agrees practice is "crap". THE LINK: View: https://imgur.com/a/y9MuviF

- JustTheimo ~ Well if you're reading this above ^^ is no hate too you, I completely agree to most things you said but still you did say some things wrong in DM's that were not right.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
I think what Thiemo says speaks for the whole staff team or at least a major part of it.
If you want to report a staff member, do it on the forums (seeing that you complained about some Helpers)

You're allowed to complain, but doing it publicly will only bring attention to the bugs/glitches you just mentioned, thus being abused more often. Report them on the correct page of the forums and if you already did, I recommend you just wait for now.

For further questions, feel free to reply here or message me.

G

Gusto

I would not complain as jartex is cracked server, staff is already doing their best to punish hackers and rulebreakers. Owners and developer have in real life things to do too. They are reseting gamemodes frequently and fixing bugs. I believe that they are working on Anticheat. As you mentioned practice pvp is full of bugs and needs reset, I totally agree with this and I am hopping that reset will happen soon :) Lets hope for the best and dont just always look at worst things ;)

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
- MSG ~ You are allowed to send death threats or racism in messages, this is completely wrong and it shouldn't be allowed, Proof? https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/nightbotsplus1s-chat-report.102950/
- You are not allowed to hackusate hackers, you should be able too so when people know they hack they can contact a mod so they get banned quicker, Proof? https://gyazo.com/e6624eb01d6a99d90de443408f6dd5f5.
Um as long as I know Death Threats and Racism is ~ALLOWED~ on /msg (I have been messaged | and I have messaged that ;) ) nothing happend to the guy I reported nor when someone reported me for that.

You are not allowed to hackusate because that will bring spam and a lot of more on the chat if you /msg (staff members) that is not counted as you helper them or you can report them yourself proof and report.

About the Thiemo "crap" thingy you said is nothing lmaoo He is not responsible of the staff team he is a developer and he fixed and still fixes the most bugs that appear, if there is a bug that happened once to you and no one else that means that you either did something wrong or your internet connection is bad, and he shouldn't be spending his whole life to find out if that is a bug or not+ keep in mind that THIEMO is not the owner of the server he has to ask for permission to do something he can't just do whatever he wants and to fix a bug you need time to do so you can't just say ~God please fix me that bug~ and god will be like ok there you have it.

As gxbster gxbster said if you haven't reported the bug you found you should report them on the bug reports and wait for the Developer team to fix them | you can always suggest any idea you have if you feel that it would be a nice addon.

Last edited:

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
Um as long as I know Death Threats and Racism is ~ALLOWED~ on /msg (I have been messaged | and I have messaged that ;) ) nothing happend to the guy I reported nor when someone reported me for that.

You are not allowed to hackusate because that will bring spam and a lot of more on the chat if you /msg (staff members) that is not counted as you helper them or you can report them yourself proof and report.

Indeed, if someone is bothering you you can just /ignore them, if they make an offense in main chat you can report them here; https://jartexnetwork.com/form/1/select

Status
Not open for further replies.