Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex caused my parents divorce

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
Back when i used to grind i spent my parents money a lot on jartex ranks and gkits, and now they all fight over money and how they gave me too much and all i did was play video games and spend money on it, and how I messed up in school and now they hate eachother and i cry myself to sleep everynight. Agony

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
😔

Feels bad amn hope you will do well.

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Appeal - DENIED

Hello, deadmau5
Thank you for writing an unban appeal. After reviewing your appeal, unfortunately, I've decided to deny it for lack of effort.
You'll be allowed to make another appeal after 7 days, if you haven't reached the 5 appeal limit.

Here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.
Here is a link to purchase a unban ➟ Purchase Unban
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork!

Kind regards,
xRainzy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
deadmau5

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
Appeal - DENIED

Hello, deadmau5
Thank you for writing an unban appeal. After reviewing your appeal, unfortunately, I've decided to deny it for lack of effort.
You'll be allowed to make another appeal after 7 days, if you haven't reached the 5 appeal limit.

Here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.
Here is a link to purchase a unban ➟ Purchase Unban
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork!

Kind regards,
xRainzy
Ok i come to house and take your sister

SubArtTheNew

Addicted Member
IGN
SubArtsNew
  • Please enter a message with more than 25 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Back when i used to grind i spent my parents money a lot on jartex ranks and gkits, and now they all fight over money and how they gave me too much and all i did was play video games and spend money on it, and how I messed up in school and now they hate eachother and i cry myself to sleep everynight. Agony
GG! I support that. I love being the centre of attention and crying yourself to sleep each night clears out your tear ducts so nice one!

goldknight1200

L?

I think that you are to blame, not jartex, no one forced you to buy all the things you bought, you made those decisions on your own.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Actually, he wasn't breaking any of the rules as the msgs he sent to try and "bypass" are totally relevant to the post saying that it was his fault for buying the ranks with the money. Lumin0us Lumin0us he said "I think that you are to blame, not jartex, no one forced you to buy all the things you bought, you made those decisions on your own." that is relevant right?
Sir you really do not know what are you talking about
Yes as Lumin0us Lumin0us said he did bypass the charcters requirement to reply to this thread
Please make sure you have a clear knowledge about the rules next time before you want to reply that he/she is wrong