Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Jartex Cannon Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IZekt

Minecraft Username:
IZekt

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex Cannon Realm

Description:
Adding a cannon realm in the server gives us faction players the chance to test cannons with the current cannon jar in the server, it allows us to see which cannons work and what don't with the server as in factions we continuously had to build cannons in wilderness and that was quite the pain. With a cannon realm it allows us to quickly build cannons into our own plots and test them without going through the struggle within the factions gamemode itself.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help improve Jartex because this will allow players to test their cannons, and possibly bring in extra player base because you added a cannon realm into your server. You can also have the option to have different plot sizes to buy thus increasing server revenue, and the option to buy multiple plots also increasing server revenue.​

Extra Information:
I love Pingging <3

Last edited:

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
I dont think that voodoo will ever add this but still +1

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Why so salty, have you ever been playing out of jartex?

The only reason you kids want this is because you're too lazy to test them on Factions like normal people and you want cannons that work because none of you know how to make any. Go back to your offbrand server kiddo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
IZekt

IZekt

The only reason you kids want this is because you're too lazy to test them on Factions like normal people and you want cannons that work because none of you know how to make any. Go back to your offbrand server kiddo

I honestly don't see the reason why you and your faction is so negative about this idea, something can benefit everyone in the server not just faction players itself. People can develop base designs and other serious builds with a bigger plot than on creative where you are limited. You are negative about it because your not the person going through the struggle of having to build cannons in the wild because you have people in your faction that do it for you. You make this a complication because you don't want to see the others grow and actually advance with cannon tech in the server because it might cause some complication for your faction/allies I'm certain. So constantly making a fuse about it on the forums and saying it is a bad idea and it will get nowhere seems pretty illogical and coming from someone of your caliber, so if you would I would kindly appreciate you not replying with "The only reason you kids want this is because you're too lazy to test them on Factions like normal people and you want cannons that work because none of you know how to make any. Go back to your offbrand server kiddo" this makes you seem immature and obviously you only care about what benefits yourself and your friends, you aren't making the cannons your friends are.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
"NORMAL PEOPLE LMFAOOOOOOOO, NORMAL PEOPLE TEST THEM ON CANNON REALMS XD!"

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
"NORMAL PEOPLE LMFAOOOOOOOO, NORMAL PEOPLE TEST THEM ON CANNON REALMS XD!"

Jartex does not have normal cannons You should know this by now

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello IZekt,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.