Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Jartex Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rLilJesus​

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex Boosters​

Description:
So, the main concept for this idea is to give some perks to people that are boosting the Discord Server.

Forums
[Since we can associate our discord with Forums, it could be possible to detect if people have Nitro boosting and give a (Nitro Boosting badge) to those who are boosting the server.

In-Game
[In-game we have received a pink badge after our name and it looks very cool. Along with the badge, we should get a (CHAT TAG) [Nitro] after our name, which we will be able to disable and enable, as well as pink chat color [ALL GAME-MODES including the LOBBIES].​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This might be a little too much. However, the rewards we get from boosting Jartex are ok but they could get a small update and the perks I suggested are not TOO MUCH. So it would be nice to have.​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 is a cutie
JustThiemo JustThiemo -1​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
This could be used as an extra way to show the boosters their appreciation for supporting the server, but are you doing it to help.. or to get benefits?

Neutral

G

Gusto

Forums
[Since we can associate our discord with Forums, it could be possible to detect if people have Nitro boosting and give a (Nitro Boosting badge) to those who are boosting the server.
+1

In-Game
[In-game we have received a pink badge after our name and it looks very cool. Along with the badge, we should get a (CHAT TAG) [Nitro] after our name, which we will be able to disable and enable, as well as pink chat color [ALL GAME-MODES including the LOBBIES].
pink dot is enough in my opinion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
This could be used as an extra way to show the boosters their appreciation for supporting the server, but are you doing it to help.. or to get benefits?

Neutral
Me? I just think it would be fun. Also, people do not waste 10$ monthly to get something that is not even useful they do it because they want to help.

My idea was made so they can show appreciation for support just like you said.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I agree with Gusto. I feel like we are spending 10$ to support the server, not to get something in return
Thats what I am doing at least

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Not a bad suggestion D00M, perhaps it does get added within the forums, though it will not be implemented in-game, as the circle badge is enough.
Screenshot_1.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Also, Rodagave115 Rodagave115 . In my opinion it would look perfectly good and I wouldn't mind a new rank called `Jartex Booster` being added and given to people.

However, I think its better and wiser to add a badge on our profile just the badges that you are working on. (both would work perfectly).

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
ok now that I am seeing what it could look like, I want it

+1 :>

Status
Not open for further replies.