Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Bedwars Tips+Tricks Strategy Guide In Winning Your Solo Bedwars Games!

Lynxinator

Tips and Strategy Guide on Winning (solo) Jartex Bedwars, w/ Lynxinator

Hello everyone! I am Lynxinator and in this thread, I will be guiding you through some of the best tips and strategies (I personally use) available in BedWars at the moment. Be sure to suggest tips or strategies in the comments!

Solo

If you are playing solo, you probably already encountered a problem. Communication is often poor and sharing isn't done very much either. Try to get good communication with your team, but if they ignore you, keep in mind that you can win on your own.

Ways of winning a game

1. Bed Rushing

When?

Bed rushing is probably my favorite strategy when playing alone. It makes for the fastest games and wins you a lot of games if executed well.
To pull off good bed rushes, you don't worry about mid, since other teams want control over this, and people at a party can just 3v1 you. Instead, wait in your base for approximately 1 stack of blocks and TNT. For this, you need to wait out 16 iron, and 4 gold, but if you can pull it off, it's great. 1st rush complete.

How?

First, bridge to your nearest diamond generator. If you want to save the diamonds, leave them there since dying is a possibility with this strategy. Now bridge over to another team's island and quickly destroy their bed. Most people don't have defenses up yet, so even if they did get wool, you can easily break it with your hand. IF you survive, get the diamonds on the way back, or kill some players for finals (possible but difficult without a sword). If you can, do the same on the other side. This leaves only 1 real threat in the game.

Disclaimer: Speedbridging helps out a ton for speed purposes, but the strategy can be pulled off without it.

2.Mid rushing

Why?

Because you might see some other strong players in your game or might wanna just kill everyone and win that way, denying all enemy teams of mid the whole game, forcing them to play your pace.

How?

The way I do this is: wait for 36 iron, buy 64 wool, a pickaxe, and an axe, and go to mid asap. If you can speed bridge, 6/10 you are at mid-first. From there, you may not have enough blocks to go to the next base, but there's a possibility a team will go to mid as well, You can use their bridge to go to there base and break their bed. You may gather emeralds on the way back to your base IF you're still alive. And repeat the same process until you win the match.

These are some ways you can win a bedwars match, but best way to improve is
PRACTICE, and I know you already heard this but it's actually very effective. You may not win every bedwars match you play, and that's alright. There's plenty of room for
improvement.

Again, you may suggest more tips and tricks in the comments below. Again I'm Lynxinator, and I'll see you guys next time!

Discord:ImLynxxxOnYT#0244
Youtube
(I post bedwars content and stuff): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEaXhovXd1A5hawFbf3QXNw

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Lynxinator

is decent for noobs but don't wait for 64 blocks unless you need it. get at most 16 more than the amount you need to bridge there. don't bring a tnt on your first rush.

There are some maps you only need 32,42, and 64 blocks. TNT's are optional.
Thank you for sharing!

correction: I meant 48 šŸ˜…

Last edited: