Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Bedwars SOLO

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
The video on its own its very good and love your skills, how ever i see that u encounter some issues with the rec "the recording is shaky" i guess your pc is not that good or the quality selected for the recording soft is too high and thr pc doesnt support it a lot

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
1stAlex

1stAlex

Donator
Donator
IGN
1stAlex
The video on its own its very good and love your skills, how ever i see that u encounter some issues with the rec "the recording is shaky" i guess your pc is not that good or the quality selected for the recording soft is too high and thr pc doesnt support it a lot
tysm for the nice words, the recording seems shaky because of the editing software, i'm currently waiting for a editor to edit my videos so next time they won't be shaky

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
pretty nice and chill, keep it up.. hope the shaky problem could be fixed, also pretty good/decent+ renders or bitrate idk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
1stAlex

1stAlex

Donator
Donator
IGN
1stAlex
pretty nice and chill, keep it up.. hope the shaky problem could be fixed, also pretty good/decent+ renders or bitrate idk
ty for the feedback, i will try to improve the quality of the video for the next one

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
ty for the feedback, i will try to improve the quality of the video for the next one
gl gl if u need any recording settings/render settings, I'd like to try and help. keep it up dude~! <3