Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex back at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
David: says autism
Staff: talks like everyone else
David: says autism 14 more time in front of staff
Staff: continues talking like everyone
David: says autistic
Staff: here, take this mute David
David: ye but it's a disorder not a disability/disease
Staff: yes but no. The rule says swearing but you can't say the word itself actually, ow ye and btw disorders aren't allowed either. It doesn't say it in the rule, you can't know actually. But it isn't allowed just because I say it.

Nice rules Jartex

Last edited:

GrandGambler

Well everyone has a common sense to know if you're trying to break a rule or not but I understand your point that they should update rules before punishing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
After looking at your previous messages in discord, I can say that you were in the wrong. You said "Kids under applications are so _____ when I vote -1 on a 13 year old". Autism is a developmental disability, so of course we would consider it as swearing with a disability.
It's a developmental disorder, not a disability

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Rolf, ok you all make up new rules just because you don't like sm1.

And you made factions like its actually SBD, Please be respectful dont swear, in the end we will end up not being able to say fuck honestly

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Or the time @pingging best Sr.Mod muted / verbal warned some people cause they were "offending" him by saying "Indian" or some shit, like if I call xTappinq xTappinq you Greek it will be a really big deal but yeah :)

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Hello, Davidva​

If you have a complaint about a possibly false punishment, you may DM a staff member for an explanation or create a staff report about it HERE.
The thread will be locked to prevent spreading hate/drama towards specific staff members.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!. If any further information is needed you may private message me on discord.​

Good afternoon,
LordKacem

Status
Not open for further replies.