Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex AntiCheat in BED W A R S

DaYoshi_

... I have nothing to say just playing bw and saw a guy that reaches at 10 blocks and still got no ban... i have nothing to say... And the sentence: "yoU neEd prOoF to prOvE wHat yOu saId " than GO PLAY BW AND PLAY LIKE A NORMAL PLAYER BEFORE SAYING IM BAD PLAY YOUR OWN SERVER YOU ARE GONNA SEE HOW BAD JARTEX ANTI CHEAT IS -_-
And i just hope this will not be delete or not read by staff . _ .
PLAY JARTEX BW ( nick yourself if you can ) and PLAY OR DO LIKE SOME OTHERS BW SERVER ( random people spectate games or Staff )
Player that is hacking: 1_MAXVELDA_1

ned_

Donator
Donator
... I have nothing to say just playing bw and saw a guy that reaches at 10 blocks and still got no ban... i have nothing to say... And the sentence: "yoU neEd prOoF to prOvE wHat yOu saId " than GO PLAY BW AND PLAY LIKE A NORMAL PLAYER BEFORE SAYING IM BAD PLAY YOUR OWN SERVER YOU ARE GONNA SEE HOW BAD JARTEX ANTI CHEAT IS -_-
PLAY JARTEX BW ( nick yourself if you can ) and PLAY OR DO LIKE SOME OTHERS BW SERVER ( random people spectate games or Staff )
Hello DaYoshi_ DaYoshi_ If you want to report a player you can do it here
And yes you need proof

TheTrueNova

You need proof so people don't get false banned. If people instantly believed something any player had said then the server would be in shambles. If you find them again record video evidence of the player cheating and upload it to YouTube or Streamable and fill in the forum to report them.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
sadly he is offline but as other people have said, record and report hackers next time
2022-05-24_16.50.18.png

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp many ppl did make suggestions regarding reporting hackers in-game and none were accepted cus of the workload which is also true
i made some suggestions all were pretty much denied i have some more ideas that can kind of counter the problem and might also help the staff too but idk i don wanna suggest anything like writing paragraphs to j get denied :/ ...... welp we can't really do anything bout it maybe jartex updates its anti-cheat in future or it comes up with a new reporting system to stop hackers

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
oh so wait u can spec anyone with dia rank that's useful thinks would have got easier only if jartex lemme buy it :)
yes you can do /spec [name] or /spectate [name] and if the player is in a minigame lobby or the main lobby you will get teleported to the same lobby and if he is in a minigame game you will either join the game if it hasn't started yet or if the game has started you will join as a spectator.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
yes you can do /spec [name] or /spectate [name] and if the player is in a minigame lobby or the main lobby you will get teleported to the same lobby and if he is in a minigame game you will either join the game if it hasn't started yet or if the game has started you will join as a spectator.
Lmfao that feature doesn't apply to anyone below diamondđź’€

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i believe you should search 'jartex is a good server' on youtube