Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Anti-Cheat meme

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
I dont know, we dont know name of AC though
Yes I finally found out which it was. Im not gonna say tho to prevent hackers from knowing(I know a client that can bypass it). For some reason NoCheatPlus is there on some servers still.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
See Jartex still uses NoCheatPlus which is opensource and free. Hackers have the code to it and can make easy bypasses. These bypasses aren't even being fixed as it was last updated Jan 11, 2018. Its a abandoned project. When Thiemo anounced 'Anti-Cheat Improvement' He just made the Ant-Cheat more sensitive. Its still the same but it just bans faster. But for that to even happen it needs to detect the cheats which it doesn't always because there are hundreds of bypasses. If Thiemo has changed the anti-cheat then its going to be much more effective. As a Minecraft Server Developer I would reccomend Spartan as it is being updated every 3 to 5 days fixing bypasses every update. It also utilises 'Machine Learning' which is also a bonus.
Dang, I see you with the facts my guy.

But if what you're saying is true and NCP+ isn't being updated anymore, they should 100% switch to Spartan. I have heard some good stuff about it so it should be great.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Yes I finally found out which it was. Im not gonna say tho to prevent hackers from knowing(I know a client that can bypass it). For some reason NoCheatPlus is there on some servers still.
For real? Ay, mind sending me the name? I assure you I don't hack nor do I even know how to code lol

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Dang, I see you with the facts my guy.

But if what you're saying is true and NCP+ isn't being updated anymore, they should 100% switch to Spartan. I have heard some good stuff about it so it should be great.
There is a problem with spartan however, I have noticed sometimes it false bans for velocity checks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
There is a problem with spartan however, I have noticed sometimes it false bans for velocity checks.
I see... So something like S-Tapping + 7-Tapping (which is what I do to get less KB and better combo's on people) would trigger AC Alerts and get me banned?

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
Sigma is the only blatant Client bypassing it.

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
See Jartex still uses NoCheatPlus which is opensource and free. Hackers have the code to it and can make easy bypasses. These bypasses aren't even being fixed as it was last updated Jan 11, 2018. Its a abandoned project. When Thiemo anounced 'Anti-Cheat Improvement' He just made the Ant-Cheat more sensitive. Its still the same but it just bans faster. But for that to even happen it needs to detect the cheats which it doesn't always because there are hundreds of bypasses. If Thiemo has changed the anti-cheat then its going to be much more effective. As a Minecraft Server Developer I would reccomend Spartan as it is being updated every 3 to 5 days fixing bypasses every update. It also utilises 'Machine Learning' which is also a bonus.
The new ac is a paid one.