Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Jartex and Pika toghether?

aaryashaurya1

Minecraft Username:
aaryashauryaALT​

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex and Pika toghether?​

Description:
what if you guys make pika and jartex both in one server there will be more players and if you cant delete the server make if someone joins pika they redirect to jartex it would be a good idea​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will get more players!​

BigSmile

Addicted Member
LMAO you the guy I destroyed in bedwars and you admitted you are 13 but your age is 22 in forums , and pika is already using jartex's plugins ( why don't they sue them ) and u said a guy noob who killed you , damn

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aaryashaurya1

No. We don't want Pika and Jartex to merge, never!
why?? it is the same accept skywars in pika is p2w the maps are same updates that come to jartex comes to pika after like 1 week or so so they are BOTH SAME smh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aaryashaurya1

LMAO you the guy I destroyed in bedwars and you admitted you are 13 but your age is 22 in forums , and pika is already using jartex's plugins ( why don't they sue them ) and u said a guy noob who killed you , damn
who are you who killed me

BigSmile

Addicted Member
i think this guy is ban evading too , he said " he is banned on jartex " and his username have alt in it

I am ender_sheep ( dumb name)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aaryashaurya1

and idc about my age i always lie because I dont wanna reveal my age in public!

Flexier

Donator
Donator
why?? it is the same accept skywars in pika is p2w the maps are same updates that come to jartex comes to pika after like 1 week or so so they are BOTH SAME smh
Wrong. Jartex and Pika may be owned by the same Owners. But, it's not the same. They're both different in many ways.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aaryashaurya1

i think this guy is ban evading too , he said " he is banned on jartex " and his username have alt in it

I am ender_sheep ( dumb name)
and am not ban evading im his brother and yeah my bro is banned but IM NOT BAN EVADING MY BRO IS BAN EVADING HE HAS THE USERNAME aaryashauryaALT2

BigSmile

Addicted Member
pika is a copy of both jartex and hypixel ( wait does jartex owners own pika ? )