Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Feedback Jartex 2v2 Bedwars Tournament

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Greetings, everyone! I would love to hear your valuable feedback on our recent event. Please share your thoughts on what you enjoyed and how we can make it even better next time. Thank you

Boom13

maybe next time have somebody to stream the event in dc so that ppl that dont have dia rank can still spec. Basically make the event be watchable by poor ppl.

flqnderss

Donator
Donator
IGN
flqnderss
I liked the part where my teammate was constantly getting hackusated

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The event was globally very well-organized. However, I will be listing a few points that I think should be improved for future events.

- On the event announcement, we weren't pinged, leading a lot of people not being aware of the event incoming. (Modifying a message adding a mention of a role doesn't give a notification to the users)
- Manual registration: Nirahz and WildAbbee developed a bot to make registrations be easier either for players and hosts. Why, this time, did you use a manual registration method?
- Spectate: Some matches were forgotten to be sent in #spectate
- Spectator team: All our (at least the 5 we've got for our team) hosts forgot the existence of the Spectator Team in private games, leading the rest of the party to needing to invite the host to the party again and to warp them into the game which shows unprofessionalism.
- Match postponement: One of our matches was postponed, we were told 20min, but it actually became a full hour. We were also let without any info or ETA about the match.

Apart from these little problems, the organization was very good. Hosts were present and reactive, which is appreciable to notice.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
The event was real cool, but I would love to see a solos bw event next time :dabma::voodoo:.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
maybe next time have somebody to stream the event in dc so that ppl that dont have dia rank can still spec. Basically make the event be watchable by poor ppl.
Well, as I remember, there was someone who was streaming the whole event.

Boom13

Well, as I remember, there was someone who was streaming the whole event.
Yes there indeed was but the guy who streamed the event. But at most you could see only 1 game at a time, and if you wanted to see your friends game and the guy wasnt streaming it then gl you wont see it. I propose that there would be at least 1 person streaming every game in their own VC this way ppl can choose who to watch instead of it being dependet on 1 guy who didnt even need to stream it.