Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Jackhammer gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami08

IGN
yami08
Minecraft Username:
yami08​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jackhammer gkit​

Suggestion Details:
Since we have explosive gkit in prison, my suggestion is to add jackhammer gkit Wich will have
1 jackhammer box
(jackhammer 2000-3500
Treasure seeker 250-600
And treasure hunter 250-500
)
+ 1 legendary gem box
+2 ultimate gem box
+3 rare gem box
+4 common gem box​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This gkit will help players at the start of then season to max out faster​

Extra Information:
Hm....​

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Too overpowered, especially with the gem boxes. (U guys really want ur explo, squared and jh gems eh?)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
yami08

yami08

IGN
yami08
Too overpowered, especially with the gem boxes. (U guys really want ur explo, squared and jh gems eh?)
There is big chance to get trash gems(I have opened a lot for legendary gem boxes and i know that) and 1 legendary box in every week is not that overpowered also there gonna be ssnl jh gkit so basically ppl can get jh pick with gems so it's not only for p2w players. And it's gonna help players at start who can't max jackhammer, ts and th for event

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
There is big chance to get trash gems(I have opened a lot for legendary gem boxes and i know that) and 1 legendary box in every week is not that overpowered also there gonna be ssnl jh gkit so basically ppl can get jh pick with gems so it's not only for p2w players. And it's gonna help players at start who can't max jackhammer, ts and th for event
Fair enough. But nerf the ts and th enchant levels

Sandzox

Minecraft Username:
yami08​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jackhammer gkit​

Suggestion Details:
Since we have explosive gkit in prison, my suggestion is to add jackhammer gkit Wich will have​
1 jackhammer box​
(jackhammer 2000-3500​
Treasure seeker 250-600​
And treasure hunter 250-500​
)​
+ 1 legendary gem box​
+2 ultimate gem box​
+3 rare gem box​
+4 common gem box​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This gkit will help players at the start of then season to max out faster​

Extra Information:
Hm....​
I like the Gkit itself but the idea isnt the best. Since people were maxing their pickaxes 2 days after reset.
Gem boxes are also very easy to obtain.
Why should they be available in the jackhammer gkit and not in the explosive gkit.

Sincerely,
Sandzox

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
yami08

yami08

IGN
yami08
I like the Gkit itself but the idea isnt the best. Since people were maxing their pickaxes 2 days after reset.
Gem boxes are also very easy to obtain.
Why should they be available in the jackhammer gkit and not in the explosive gkit.

Sincerely,
Sandzox
As I mentioned above this idea it's not for players (who can max their pickaxe within 2 day) this gkit will helps players (who can not max their pickaxe in 2 days) to keep up with maxed pickaxe players during events

Sandzox

As I mentioned above this idea it's not for players (who can max their pickaxe within 2 day) this gkit will helps players (who can not max their pickaxe in 2 days) to keep up with maxed pickaxe players during events
You cant promise us that, the players who max their pickaxes within 2 days, dont buy the gkit. They will have much more progress than before (players who max their pick).

Cabian

The suggested gkit will make mining rawblocks useless since it gives you all the gemboxes.
They should make Explo gkit to Pickaxe gkit instead like All types of pickaxe box will be on that Gkit.

Sandzox

The suggested gkit will make mining rawblocks useless since it gives you all the gemboxes.
They should make Explo gkit to Pickaxe gkit instead like All types of pickaxe box will be on that Gkit.
I agree with that. A lot better.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, yami08​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.