Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I've got scammed by 5EU (18 EU) from God crate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatories

So, I bought 3 god key, I opened first I've got a pickaxe, but on the second crate I've got zombie pig spawner, just what I needed, but when I've looked in my inventory I haven't got it.. I DM admin on Discord and her/him said to report it here.
Could anybody help me,
thank you!

(I've proof too, but for some reason, I can't upload the image, it says that file is too big).
----SO IF ANYBODY READS THIS DM ME ON DISCORD----
Tag and name: Dimitrovich#5553

XenoCraftMC

Quatories Quatories
1. Upload the image to an image-hosting site Imgur/Giphy
2. Post Link here/ Edit post and put link
Also, try to contact the server owner (I would @tag them but I don't know which one is legit, i.e, which one isn't hacked or whatever)
This is actually interesting... Could be a bug or a client-side packet issue (data/internet issue)

XxXChaosGod

So, I bought 3 god key, I opened first I've got a pickaxe, but on the second crate I've got zombie pig spawner, just what I needed, but when I've looked in my inventory I haven't got it.. I DM admin on Discord and her/him said to report it here.
Could anybody help me,
thank you!

(I've proof too, but for some reason, I can't upload the image, it says that file is too big).
----SO IF ANYBODY READS THIS DM ME ON DISCORD----
Tag and name: Dimitrovich#5553
https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/payment-issues.86/

Well first of all its no longer the server's authority or problem that you have lost since you have bought the keys and successfully sent to you. This case won't probably be solved unless you have video for proof because pictures are not enough for this case since you can just throw it out anywhere before taking screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.