Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I've been banned

deBussyMC

Hello. I am deBussyMC and I have been banned from jartexnetwork with the reason AntiKB. After a long day from school, I decided to play some skywars and got banned. I don't really use hacks and have no intention in using them, but I got banned for the reason "AntiKB". Which is really strange since I kept on getting knocked out of the map in most of my games. Maybe because I am playing on 250 ping that I sometimes get no knockback, but I really am not cheating. I almost at 1000 wins in solo skywars and it's really a shame that all of those grind in the pandemic go to waste. I wish some admins would check to see if they are not mistaken. Thank You!

Attachments

• image_2022-10-28_162806210.png
    image_2022-10-28_162806210.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 14

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
There’s a proof provided so go and check it out

And do what kaivalya said ofc

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
They had proof and then banned you.
There's a yt link of the proof go check it out then appeal at where kaivalya kaivalya said

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

deBussyMC

View: https://youtu.be/UC3JimNlTcM

heres the link to the video. you can clearly see that I lost because I was lagging very hard. I play on 290 ms which is why I'm taking slight kb . And he also isn't taking kb, you can clearly see me trying to push him off the edge.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

deBussyMC

I have already made an unban appeal and with video proof.
oh my appeal was denied :(
It says I'm taking multiple hits and receive no kb when I clearly am pushed back slightly. Maybe my opponent wasn't w tapping or sprinting when hitting me.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
oh my appeal was denied :(
It says I'm taking multiple hits and receive no kb when I clearly am pushed back slightly. Maybe my opponent wasn't w tapping or sprinting when hitting me.
Wait for 7 days and appeal again.
If you don't have appeal attempts, dm a sr mod+ staff to get more.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

deBussyMC

kinda sad to have all that grind go to waste tbh. The mod says that I'm in situations that I hardly take no knockback and is odd to always lag. But I'm always playing with a constant ping of 290 ms, sometimes my ping goes up to 340 ms when it rains. I even rage a lot because I'm always knocked off the map and now I'm accused of having anti kb :((