Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ITS LEAGLE OR NOT

SixtyApple

so taday 2/72023 i was rtp to get coal for my furnace i am poor i cant offord and then i found a underground tunnel i get down a find a revine and when i go through i found a base literly and also i am a legit player i dint use xray and the player was at the base he was bot doibg anything i cam closer to him and he started attack so i won and take some of his loot but when i was looting i found another player who trying to kill me but i escape he saying to give me his heart he say his a friend of that peron who is just killed now question its legit to do that can i give him heart i am afriad because he said i will get banend but according to me lifestel is a gamemode you can steal hearts do anything we want so pls tell me the truth and i have a rewuest pls add anti xray to lifestel next update thanks

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
so taday 2/72023 i was rtp to get coal for my furnace i am poor i cant offord and then i found a underground tunnel i get down a find a revine and when i go through i found a base literly and also i am a legit player i dint use xray and the player was at the base he was bot doibg anything i cam closer to him and he started attack so i won and take some of his loot but when i was looting i found another player who trying to kill me but i escape he saying to give me his heart he say his a friend of that peron who is just killed now question its legit to do that can i give him heart i am afriad because he said i will get banend but according to me lifestel is a gamemode you can steal hearts do anything we want so pls tell me the truth and i have a rewuest pls add anti xray to lifestel next update thanks
u will not be banned as long as u weren't using xray/cheating, u can have a look on jartex rules by clicking here.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hey homie your post has a lot of spelling errors. Nevermind, if you are not proven for using xray you cannot be banned so chilllll