Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Its been 1 month of the new skyblock dream sesson , but no one saw this?

nEOmotion

The golden hoe what u can get from chest , dosent level up , or sell stuff , it just replants

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
I consider the Golden Hoe as a great addition to the game, though it doesn't work- it has already been noticed and reported by other people ever since it has been available at the start the season from keys. In my opinion it is still helpful since it replants automatically, you wont need the custom enchant: Rejuvenate X that only has a CHANCE to replant your crops and has been helpful in doing my past /level that includes farming. Though it would be better if it really works and you would be able to automatically sell the harvested crops for x2 as stated. Still, feel free to report it here. Thank you :giggle:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nEOmotion

nEOmotion

I consider the Golden Hoe as a great addition to the game, though it doesn't work- it has already been noticed and reported by other people ever since it has been available at the start the season from keys. In my opinion it is still helpful since it replants automatically, you wont need the custom enchant: Rejuvenate X that only has a CHANCE to replant your crops and has been helpful in doing my past /level that includes farming. Though it would be better if it really works and you would be able to automatically sell the harvested crops for x2 as stated. Still, feel free to report it here. Thank you :giggle:
If they fix it , it would be much nicer ;)

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
It would be a convenient fix
sincerely nohacksjustbhop_ have a amazing day