Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars It's about skywars for better performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Shalaxo

What is the suggestion about?
It's about skywars for better performance

Description:
Hi to the person who reads my suggestion.
As we all know skywars is updated a while ago.
In a few different modes we can use [item] or [inventory] so I think it would have more fun to see that on skywars any of those above.
It would make people feel different that moment and make different movements,different decisions, so they think about it and not risk it.
With that way they can be more sure and better fighters in the future by knowing the enemy's 'item's like knock V or pearls or beast boots but that's all about if they want to show that to their enemies or not.
By showing your items to ur enemies or even your allies, it changes enough the situation in the game. That can also reduce the people who calling you cheater because you showed in chat that you have the item you had that moment and killed him with that way.So actually we get different reactions by showing our items.
The game can have more fun and more serious with that suggestion in my opinion.
We can 'scare' our enemies with our items ,so they do different enough movements than if they didn't know what item we used that time

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can improve Jartexnetwork by increasing the amount of people who playing skywars. It will be much better and improve the skills of the people. Also it's something special and it can make this huge server to grow up faster by the time.

Extra Information:
As extra information would be like it's up to you in which spaces (time) we can type the commands [item] or [inventory] or even both of them ,so it can't be spammed in the chat.
Big thanks again to you who reading my suggestion, have nice day!

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello _STARDANCER2001_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.