Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Its about Ranked Skywars

ToxicZck

Minecraft Username:
_ZckPvP_

What is the suggestion about?
Its about Ranked Skywars

Description:
basically, hypixel has this mode called ranked skywars, theres downsides to this like, you have to be premium and hypixel level 25 to enter a ranked skywars game, i have been thinking this would be a really good idea because its for the cracked and premium sides of the community,

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this could help drammaticly in the competitive community, in ranked games people really care about there posistion of the leaderboard, and it also ranked skywars is also a really fun mode and would bring lots more players into the jartex community.

Extra Information:
I love this idea and i hope for it to be added, thank you so much for reading and i will be back when the mods see this!

XxXChaosGod

Minecraft Username:
_ZckPvP_

What is the suggestion about?
Its about Ranked Skywars

Description:
basically, hypixel has this mode called ranked skywars, theres downsides to this like, you have to be premium and hypixel level 25 to enter a ranked skywars game, i have been thinking this would be a really good idea because its for the cracked and premium sides of the community,

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this could help drammaticly in the competitive community, in ranked games people really care about there posistion of the leaderboard, and it also ranked skywars is also a really fun mode and would bring lots more players into the jartex community.

Extra Information:
I love this idea and i hope for it to be added, thank you so much for reading and i will be back when the mods see this!
+1 for me I think a lot of people will start playing if this happened

Flexier

Donator
Donator
-1 ( Also mentioning other server names can get your post deleted )

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
• mentioning server name
•a lot of people are playing on non-premium accounts so this would be bad, cuz in my opinion not all people can afford(or know) how to buy premium one

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (RahniRow#9708).

Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Good morning,
RahniRow